Princeton Can We Be Single Together?

"He's perfect" I used to say. "He's so beautiful" I would tweet. Princeton seems so dreamy and amazing, well until you get to know him that is. We broke up less than a month ago, he got tired of me getting jealous when he'd flirt with other girls and I got tired of being a secret. We were good together...I guess, whatever. If the money wasn't so good I wouldn't even be here right now.

"Michelle I know that you don't wanna see him, but please don't ruin this for me too!" My best friend KK whined.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I just really wish I wasn't doing this."

"Yeah, but you're tired of being broke so shut up and put a smile on your face K sunshine?" She slapped my shoulder and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

For the past two days none of the dancers have seen MB, but today we're rehearsing with them for the first time of many. I dried my hair with my towel and tied it in a ponytail, this is going to be a long day. I can feel it. I sat back in the computer chair and closed my eyes, a little rest won't hurt.

"MICHELLE!!!" Kayla yelled in my ear. "Get up now! We gotta go!"

I grabbed my phone and backpack then followed her downstairs. Is it bad that I feel nervous? Like a good nervous. I'm getting butterflies thinking about him. NO! I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT JERK AGAIN! NEVER!