NINE

We've done 3 shows since Prince and I last hung out, It's our 21st show of 24 here in ClearWater Florida. I watched on the tv backstage with some of the other dancers as the boys danced with there "Missing You" girls. Princeton's girl was really pretty and she kept on crying, It was cute how Princeton would hold her and pull her hands from her face.

They walked the girls backstage so they good pick up their VIP gift bags from Kiesha and Chris, Charlie, and Bry worked together to move the white couches to the back of the stage. It's almost to the end. The group of dancers who dance to "Girls Talkin Bout" went up on stage and took position. Kayla looked so good in her dance "uniform" a white shirt and black jeans with a black snapback. She didn't mess up not once! When she came back stage she hugged me and I congratulated her on a job well done.

Walter went out on stage, so MB didn't come back here with us like they usually do at the end of a concert. he boys looked confused and so did the crowd, us dancers were off too, did we miss something? Were we told about something, but we forgot?

Walter brought the microphone to his lips. "These 4 boys are so hardworking and dedicated to putting on an amazing show!" *Crowd cheers* "They've gone almos 4 weeks without seeing those who made their existence possible. Their parents."

I spotted Roc's mom first, then Ray, then Prod's parents and then Princeton's mom. Oh, well that was sweet, I know that Princeton's missed his mom...and Prodigy too. I fought ack tears and so did some of the other girl dancers who watched with me. The boys hugged their parents and wore big smiles on their faces.

Walter spoke again for the first time in a long time. "And what would this show have been without all of our talented dancers?!" *Crowd cheers*

More parents came out from behind a curtain and I heard some girls screaming. They ran excitedly out onto stage, and some guys too. I looked for my parents who I still didn't see. Come on come on come on! Finally I spotted my dad, and my mom right beside him. I ran faster than I ever have before onto the stage. I ran all the way to the other end and my dad lifted me and spun me around.

"Hey baby girl!" He said.

"Mom!" I squeezed her tight and then they both hugged me.

I pulled them over to Kayla and everybody hugged everybody. Kayla and I were crying hysterically, I can't believe they're here!

"You girls did amazing!" Kayla's dad told us.

"Thanks Mr. Smith." I told him.

Everybody looked at someone behind me and I was lost. Princeton tapped my shoulder.

"Hey." He said, trying to act calm.

"Hi!" I hugged him hard and my dad cleared his throat.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hills." Princeton politely greeted them.

"Nice to see you again Princeton. Lovely show." My mom complemented.

"Yeah, you sure made a lot of girls scream." My dad rolled his eyes.

"Daddy! Be nice ok?"

"I'm sorry." He apologized without even looking at Princeton.

He's still upset that I'm with him again. "Hurt my baby, hurt me." Is what he said after finding out why I broke up with him.

"My mom wants to say hello." Princeton told me.

"Ok."

I knew my dad would be watching us so when we got to his mom I held his hand.

"Nice to see you again MiMi!"

"Nice seeing you again too Ms. Perez."

"I guess I can expect yo over the house again..." She hinted.

I wrapped my arm around Princeton and smiled. "I sure hope so."

We went to dinner with our families at Red Lobster that night, then they were off again. Of course I sat near Princeton, who kept playing with my fingers under the table, I was afraid my mom would see, but she didn't.