TOUR IS OVER <3 But We're Not

I closed the bathroom door and looked around at my room. It feels so good to be back. My first full day back at home with my parents and friends.

"Hi." Princeton greeted, walking in. "I wasn't sure if you were up..."

"Princeton!" I ran over to him and we hugged.

"Just you and me now Princess." He said, causing me to smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed again. He pulled away laughing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Minty." He said, then we kissed again before walking downstairs to have breakfast with my parents and his mom.

For a month MB is on "break" which means we can go on dates now, and hang out like normal couples. I'm hoping this time that we last and that nothing get's in the way.

"Who is Amber?" I asked him later that day. "You told Kiesha I was Amber..."

"Amber was my code name for you."

"Huh?"

"When we broke up the only person I talked to was Kiesha, but I didn't want her to know your real name so I used your middle name. Amber."

"Did you really ever miss me?" I asked.

He grabed my hand and we both swung back and forth in our swings.

"There wasn't a day that I didn't think about you."

I looked over at our parents, cooking on the park grill, I feel like I'm in her picture. I thought about the girl from tour, I wonder if I'll ever see her again...