SEVEN

Kiesha walked ahead of Roc, Ray, Prod, and I with Princeton. They pointed at stuff they saw through  the windows and doors. The mall seemed never ending, I haven't even bought anything yet and I'm ready to go. Ray was texting, Roc was poking Princetons back and Prod was just looking into stores as we passed.

The boys found a shoe store they wanted to explore and as they went in I hesitated.

"You ok?" Kiesha asked me.

"Yeah. I'm ganna sit on the bench out her. I just wanna call my mom."

"You miss her don't you?"

"Yeah. A lot."

She patted my shoulder and nodded in understaning. "Just don't move an inch from this bench."

"Kiesha! Look at these sneakers!" Ray yelled out.

She waved her hand, gestring for him to not yell in a public place. She dissapeared behind an aisle and I pulled my phone free from my back pocket.

"Hey mom!"

"Hi Princess! So good to hear your voice, how are you?"

"Good. At the mall with the boys. I miss you guys."

" We miss you too baby, but we'll see you after tour."

"Yeah...like a month and some days from now."

" I gotta go. Conratulations on your new boyfriend! I have a new patient coming in as we speak. Send me pictures. Your father loves you and I love you. Bye!"

I found myself tearing up and my head was in my hands.

"It's Princeton's girlfriend!" Some girl yelled.

A small group came towards me and before I saw anything else I saw Princeton running at me.

"Get away from her now!" He yelled.

"I love you Princeton!" A short girl with blonde hair called out.

"I love you too. Please leave my girlfriend alone."

"Come on guys." The blonde said. "I don't want him to be mad at us."

He hugged me and I cried harder.

"Did they hurt you!?"

"No. I miss my parents."

He laughed. "I thought you got stabbed or something and it's cuz you miss your family."

"Mhhm." I giggled. "Anyways thanks for saving me. My mom wants me to send pictures."

"Good. Then let's take some."

Through out the rest of our trip we'd stop at random moments and Princeton would take a picture of me, or Kiesha would take one of all of us. I'm glad no, that everybody came. Jimmy wouldn't have done as good of a job to cheer me up I'm sure.