TWO

After realizing MB was already at the studio I kind of chose to stand in the back to not out shine the other dancers. Jk, I was hiding from him. A chest pop here and there, a couple of spins, I told myself it would be over before I knew it.  

"Michelle! Up front please, you look cramped." Kiesha called to me. Damn! 

"Yes ma'am!" I yelled over the music.

The dancers kept on dancing, which we were taught to and when I got up front everything was ok. Until Princeton's eyes focused on my reflection in the wall of mirrors. His eyes popped open and for just a second he stopped dancing, he looked awkward trying to catch back up with us. I tried to look at anyone except him in the mirror, but we were so close that my eyes just naturally landed on him.

Kayla thought that me being moved was soooo funny! That's all she whispered to me about during the car ride back to the hotel. I have never wanted to punch her in her pretty little face so bad! When we got back to the room I threw my bag on my bed, grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom. As the warm water ran down from the shower head tears ran down my face. I miss him. I really do.

Until today I had been in denial and I didn't know how much I liked him in the beggining, but now I remember. I miss the late night calls on school nights and I would risk being grounded or having my phone taken just to talk to him 10 minutes past curfew. After we started "dating" we talked so much that my parents got frustrated and set a phone curfew because I would constantly fall asleep in class because I stayed up so late the night before. I know it might sound like talking to someone isn't worth getting in trouble, but with him there was no limit to what I'd do.

I had just pulled up my pants when someone knocked on the hotel door.

"Kayla! Get that!? I think it's Kiesha!" There was no reply.

"Kayla?! Can you get it!?"

Still no reply. I blew a huge gust of air and went to get the door myself. I looked around the room and she wasn't there. I guess she got hungry. That fool is always eating.

"Yeah?" I said when I opened the door.

I froze while my mind worked hard to convince me my eyes were playing tricks.

"Hey Michelle. You look great."

"Do you need something?"

He looked around to make sure no one was in the halls then came close, cupped my chin in his palm and kissed me softly. I was in shock, and kind of scared too, my body remained stiff, I didn't expect this at all!

"No. Prince we're done." I said, pulling away.

"But...why not give me one more chance?"

"Because! I hated when you'd flirt with girls right in front of me! And because I don't wanna be your secret anymore ok? I'm not ok with that."

We heard voices and I pulled him inside. I locked the chain lock so that if Kayla came back and used  the room key at least he'd have a chance to hide before she'd make me undo the chain.

"Give me another shot. We'll do it right I promise."

"What do you mean by do it right?"

He looked down at the floor as though he was deep in thought and looked up at me from the computer chair.

"Let's make a deal. We'll try dating and see if we can last a week, if we make it 7 days then I'll tell people about us. Until then it's a secret deal?"

"Deal." I said with maybe just too big of a smile on my face.

Score 5 points for his ego! He got up to leave and when he reached the door I grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"Prince. I've missed you."

He smirked. "I know."

I rolled my eyes and he came towards me again, this time I knew what to expect. His lips were soft and warm, I was beyond happy already, but I can't tell him that...cuz then his ego becomes an issue.

"I've missed you too." He whispered. He kissed my cheek, checked for an empty hallway and left. My lips tingled and I couldn't slow my heart beat. Oh how much I like him.