Chapter Two

a/n: I felt like updating. I rlly wanna update every single day.

CHAPTER TWO

Rose's POV

I sat down on the desk and tossed my bag on the desk.

"Hello again," Ava said while giving me a smile. She's pretty, her eyes are a lighter shade of green than Elliots and she had brunette hair which seemed soft like cotton. I had the urge to pull her hair because of how soft it was. My hair is soft but at the same time it is rough because I dyed it. She wore a white dress which complimented her skin.

"Hi," I said and returned the smile. I'd say that we could be friends. but wouldn't it be weird to be friends with your crush's girlfriend. Ava pulled her notebook out of her backpack and placed it in front of her with a pen.

She looked at us and asked, "What days work for you all?"

I finally had the courage to look at Elliot only to find him not looking at me. He was staring at his girlfriend, I held onto the pencil tightly ready to stab someone. Control yourself Rose even if you don't know what that is.

"Monday's seem good," Elliot said. Ty and Ava nodded agreeing but I knew that I couldn't.

"I can't come that day," I said and Ty and Ava both looked at me. And Elliot was writing down something in his journal.

"Well, how about Tuesday?" I suggested. I knew that they couldn't do Tuesday but I'm free on Tuesdays.

"They can't have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays because both Ty and Elliot have swim practice," Ava said. I nodded understanding but I couldn't go. For some reason I wanted to have his attention on me.

"I understand but I'm busy Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays," I said. Elliot finally looked at me which instantly warmed my heart up.

"You are going to have to compromise with us because we have to meet twice a week," Elliot said while looking at me. I've never seen Elliot angry before and I wanted to see some kind of reaction from him. He unbuttoned his cuffs and the sleeves up making him ten times more attractive. If you keep doing this Elliot one, it will make it harder for me to forget you and two I will jump you.

"How about the weekends?" Ty suggested. I could do the weekends but I had practice at night but just to test him I decided to say, "I can't do the weekends either." A little smile made its way on my face and I watched Elliot's reaction.

"Why what are you going to do?" Ty asked. My smile brightened when I said,

"I have to do the dishes." I was just messing around with them but I did actually have to do something. I have ice skating practice five times a week.  Elliot grabbed the water bottle in front of him and drank from it. Come on man, give me a reaction and I'll leave you alone.
This explains why I don't have many friends but that's okay. I'm used to it.

"Are you acting like this because of what happened in the hallway? Elliot told me about it," Ava said and I forced out a bitter smile, oh god, well this is embarressing. Ty shuffled closer from his desk and asked, "What happened? Tell me." The smile on his face widened as he looked at me and then at Elliot.
The boy looked up at Ty and and said, "I don't think we shou-" Elliot said but Ava cut him off.

"I don't think she'll mind...right? I mean we are friends, right?" Ava asked while looking at me and I forced her to keep the smile on my face.

"See she doesn't mind, she confessed to Elliot. I mean I don't blame her because we don't tell a lot of people about our relationship, we are five years and strong," Ava said loudly and Ty's eyes widened in shock. A couple of students turned around and were listening to our conversation. Soon the whole class was silent and were paying attention to us. Nice my ass, I take that back. I let out a small laugh and said, "I don't like him, it was all just a cover up." I looked at Elliot confidently and Ava laughed.