Chapter Five

a/n: another chapter my diamonds <3

Chapter Five

Elliot's POV

Once I reached the Arena. I took my helmet off and placed it in front of me. I then grabbed my phone from my back pocket just to make sure that I came to the right place. I looked up to find a couple of girls staring at me. I looked away awkwardly and debated whether I should ask them about Rose. I looked back at them to see that they're about to leave.

"Wait," I said loudly. They all stopped and turned around; I got off the bike and ran towards them, finally deciding to ask them. I stood in front of them and asked, "Is Rosemarie Hernadez still here?" I mentally face palmed once again, why did I say her whole name? A girl laughed as to how uncomfortable I was. I scratched the back of my head uncomfortably as I looked down.

"Rose is still inside...may I ask who you are?" The girl asked. That question caught me off guard and I wasn't expecting it at all. Who was Rose to me?

I looked back at the girl and said, "A friend." The girl raised her eyebrows at me and the others smiled widely.

"Really? We are her friends as well. How do we know you aren't a stalker?" The girl asked. I didn't know what to say because I didn't even know her at all and here I am. If they ask me questions about her I won't be able to answer them.

"Elliot, what are you doing here?" It was Lily she was the girl that hung out with Rose at school.

"I need to talk to Rose," I simply said.

She looked at me seriously and said, "I don't think she wants to talk to you, she told me what happened."

I nodded understanding and said, "I'm here to apologize." She stared at me for a long time and finally nodded.

"They won't let you in at this time. They will let you in if they see you with a member of the team. I'll take you in but if you hurt her, Elliot, just know I will not hesitate to hurt you. I will break you from limb to limb and make sure you eat it. Understand?" I nodded realizing that I wasn't breathing. She smirked at me and told the girls that she was going to meet with her later. She motioned me to follow her and I obliged.

"I know what you said to Rose wasn't wrong, but you shouldn't have said it in front of the entire class. For some reason, you affected her a lot. I haven't seen her like this before and I'm worried about her." She swiped the card and told the security that I was here to surprise someone.

"Go down and take a right you won't miss, it." Lily said and I nodded. I took a step forward and heard her say, "If you miss it then may the lord help you." She's not fond of me. I walked straight, feeling the cold breeze right through me. It felt like the cold winter, with harsh breezes, giving no remorse as we stand outside with a gloomy, dull sky. I took a right and instantly forgot about the cold.

There she was in the middle of the Arena. The glass parted us, I slowly walked down the stairs and towards the open door that led you on the ice. I watched her as she spun in circles and listened to the sound of her skates moving against ice. She moved at ease, her muscles relaxed as if she had no worries about the world.

Her hair was pushed back up in a messy bun, her lips curled up as she landed. Her eyes twinkled against the light. She threw her hands up in the air as she yelled in excitement. I leaned against the wall as I stared at her in awe, not wanting to look away. I felt my lips curl up as she did the same move before and landed perfectly yet again.

A laugh escaped my lips, stopping her. She looked at me and her eyes widened in shock but after a while the bright smile she had on her face faded. I stood up straight fixing my posture and coughed awkwardly. I felt my cheeks redden realizing that I was staring at her again.

"We need to talk, Rose."