Chapter Nine

Rose's POV

"You can deny it all you want, my love but there's no use." I said and my hands made my way towards his hair. I ran my hands through his soft hair softly as I stared into his eyes.

The emotions that his eyes showed gave me warmth. He seemed relieved that I was already aware but at the same time he seemed quite scared.

"How did you find out?" He asked. I brought my face closer to him and kissed the side of his cheek and said, "One, Ava gave you a necklace with a ring attached with it for you to wear and you do but you take it off outside of school. You only seem to put it on when others are around but when it's just Ava and Ty you take it off.

I noticed that the outside isn't cleaned but the inside is. So you wear the necklace for a purpose that I'm not sure about. Two, you're allowing me to touch you, get close to you, and multiple people have told me that you aren't the most approachable person especially with the dating and confessing area. If it's work related then you help, and I myself haven't seen you glance at another girl willingly No one has seen you with another girl other than Ava.

Three, I remember Ava saying you two have been dating for five years but she moved here three years ago so how can it be five years? I considered the thought that you might have known her before but Ty told me that you two didn't meet until grade ten. I suggested changing the years so that no one will find out," I said.

He let out a shaky sigh as I kissed the corner of his lips softly and said, "I lied before, it's not a habit. I call you those names because I want to and I refuse to call someone else that. I want to say those names to only you. Is that okay with you, sweetheart?" I stared into his eyes as I brought my right hand entangling with his hand.

He shook his head, making me smile. His eyes glanced down at my lips making him smile as well.

"You have a chance, so no need to forget or hold off," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What was he talking about? I wanted to ask him what he was talking about but he placed his helmet back on his head.

He started the bike and looked at me while smiling and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Rose," and with that he drove off. I stood there confused as to what he was saying. I opened the gate and made my way inside, after a while my eyes widened as I remembered.

Not stopping, I say "If I don't have a chance with you, then tell me now and you could forget this encounter ever happened.

He said that I had a chance with him.

"I think we should hold off on the friends part because I can't control myself around you. I can see that it makes you uncomfortable so I will respect your space. I'm just going to need some time,"

And he didn't want me to hold off or take a break from him. He himself didn't want me to. I smiled brightly, happy that he didn't want me to forget him. I'm not sure why he told me that he was with Ava but regardless I was satisfied with his answer. I jumped up and down squealing in excitement.

Oh Elliot Li you're going to be the death of me.