Part : 6 (KING's Pain)

jungkook pov :

Do you want to know A story??
An untold Story?? Taehyung asked me..

yes i want to know .. i said and smiled at him.. i was never sweet soft to someone the way iam being soft for him..

Taehyung took a deep breath..

There was a little boy who use to love moon too much..and his father use to love him too much..Oneday it was totally dark moonless night.. The little boy demanded to his Father he wants to see moon..the father tried to explain the kid but he didn't listen he kept demanding to take him to the hills so that he can see the moon.. Taehyung said then sighed...

Then?? i asked him.. idk but iam curious about that story..

he sighed again then continued..

So because of that 7 years old kid's stubbornness His father agreed to take him to the hill.. they both claimed the hill.. the little boys became sad when he still there wasn't any moon...He apologise to his father..his father smiled warmly at him..
That boy was born with an extraordinary power .. he was able to see clearly on dark..

His father and he decide to take rest here for some time.. suddenly he heard something weird sound.. he get up and look around..

all he can see is A dark red eyed werewolf looking at him with giddy eyes ...he saw the wolf coming towards him he tried to scream but no sound come out..

all he mumbling is appa help me..his sleeping father couldn't hear..

he closed his eyes and ready to die.. the wolf jumped on him but suddenly pull away by someone.. the kid saw his brave father fighting with that wolf to save him.. fighting with wolf was impossible but his father was great warrior of the century ..the wolf run away little boy's father passed away on ground his chest was bleeding...

there was no way his father can survive..still after fighting 6 months his father gave up.. he rest on peace and leaved his son for forever to live in guilts hell..

no that boy's loving mother never hated or blamed her son..she take care of his son and stayed strong..but inside she was in unbearable pain because she lost her love of life.. after 10 years his mother passed away to meet his father...Reason she had a chest pain since her husband died..her heart was weak..

so that boy was all alone in this big world, with horrible feelings because of him his father died ,his mother died day by day..he wasn't son, he was curse...he was alone in this hill with horrible cruel memories.. Taehyung finished his story..

in moon light i can see his tears.. iam crying too.. he doesn't have to tell me who is that boy i know that little boy was Taehyung.. he just unfolded his life story..

taehyung look at me.. i said..

he looked at me with teary eyes..

my hand placed on his cheeks , i robbed his tears..

it wasn't your fault taehyung..you were kid.. and don't think you are cursed to your parents.. did you see how precious you are for your parents .. they did all things because they wanted to protect you.. they loved you so much taehyung you are so loved, so loved.. don't think like that.. you are not sinner ..you parents loves you..they wanted your happiness..please be happy ..i said.

Taehyung pov :

it wasn't your fault taehyung..you were kid.. and don't think you are cursed to your parents.. did you see how precious you are for your parents .. they did all things because they wanted to protect you.. they loved you so much taehyung you are so loved, so loved.. don't think like that.. you are not sinner ..your parents loves you..they wanted your happiness..please be happy.. Jungkook said..

his words made cry harder.. i pulled him in to hug tightly.. im crying like kid on his shoulder .. he is brushing my hairs.. after 7 years i cried .. I'm hugging him more tightly ..I'm scared that boy will also disappear like my parents.. he is the only one i have now ..

i don't know when i drift on sleep.. suddenly i wake up..i see beautiful boy lying beside me my hand on his waist.. shit i told him my all story shit shit and again i slept with him..

i look that boys face .. so beautiful ..so kind.. hah..

suddenly my mind snapped..what the hell you are doing V.. you can't do that you know?? you can't have feelings for jungkook.. you can't.. i said to myself..

just run away before jungkook wakes up.. i told myself ..

i have to leave.. before leaving i pressed my lips on his forehead ..

I know it's so fast but i fall for that boy so hard..

i want love you but i can't have you..so good bye jungkook..we won't meet ever again..stay happy forever.. i can't fall ..i can't approve my feelings.. i mumbled before leaving..

..... .......🥺🥺..............