part : 31 (The Revenge )

jungkook pov :

you called your death by bringing me here Daniel...you have no idea what my mere human husband can do... i said calmly..

that made Daniel laugh hard...

oh little boy do you really think your mere husband can do anything? how can he? i blocked your scent..he can't even smell you how he gonna find you here in big hill forest? before he find you i will kill you.. Daniel said with evil smirk...

you insane old coward . free me i don't need even my husband to teach you lessons iam enough .. i shouted angrily ..

you are talking too much jeon it's time to shut your mouth for forever.. Daniel said while coming towards me..

i felt scared very scared when his sharp teeths comeout.. iam dying. well also taehyung.. it's all my fault being stubborn about getting mark.. anytime the sharp teeth will be dig on me.. i closed my eyes.. but it never came..

i only heard a angry growl..

i opened my eyes . i saw taehyung standing and Daniel seems freeze on his spot..

how did you find us..? he said in disbelief..

taehyung didn't say anything..he is just staring at Daniel..

you.. taehyung mumbled weakly..

no taehyung don't be weak remembering past baby..not now please.. i thought..

No one's pov :

oh you recognize me?? glad to hear mere human..maybe you are alpha still such a weak mere human being.. Daniel said..

after hearing that taehyung's eyes turned in to dark red.. his sadness turned in to his anger..

iam not weak not anymore ..i won't let that happened again. i won't let you hurt my family ever again..you will pay for your past ..you will pay.. taehyung growled..
walked towards jungkook and set him free ..

you think iam stupid like you to come here alone?? Daniel smirked ..

Daniel clapped suddenly there comeout 20/25 men.. taehyung can feel it they all are wolves..he tried to push jungkook behind him ..but jungkook didn't flinched..

taehyung i can't let you fight with them alone..let's fight together love, if we have to die let's die together.. jungkook said..

but you won't able to fight with them..they all are wolf..but trust me i can handle all your husband is strong alpha.. taehyung said..

and your husband is strong war trained prince as well.. jungkook said..

there are no time to argue here.. promise me you will stay with me..and if any wolf attack you here is silver knife attack them with that.. wolf's weakness is silver .. taehyung said handing jungkook silver knife..

i like your confidence mere humans..let's start the play.. kill them.. Daniel shouted...

all wild wolves started to rush towards jungkook..because jungkook was their easy target .. but no one could each near jungkook..

taehyung shift in to His alpha form...he didn't let any wolf lay a finger on jungkook..

they were fighting with V .. V might be strong alpha best warrior of the century but alone with 20 wolf is not easy... still he was fighting with all of strength.. some wolves started to run away soon..

so jungkook joined with him ... their bloody war goes on.. all wolves run away for their life's sake...

Taehyung shifted on his human form..jungkook hurriedly gave him his coat..he don't want anyone else to see his husband without clothes..doesn't matter what's the situation..