part : 22 ( Cheater)

No one's pov :

After that night It's been 2 days Taehyung completely ignoring Jungkook . Jungkook Doesn't mind Though he just miss alpah's handsome Face.. But something annoying him what if Taehyung ignore him forever??
Uhh whatever whatever i don't careeeee.. Jungkook yelled at Himself..
Surely he gone crazy..
Its Better take some fresh air..

-----

Thank you Rosè for amazing time i really enjoyed it.. Jin said ..

which made rosè blushed hard..

So we can go for date again sometimes? jin said again..

S_sure whenever you want king seok.. Rosè said..

she doesn't know why she shutters always infont of jin.. yes they had a wonderful moment together but all the time her heart was beating so fast.. that man is something something different ..most importantly he is caring ..
what did i do to deserve you king seok? rosè thought ..

okay princess i have a important work i have to go see you soon ..take care . Jin said while planting a soft kiss on rosè's forehead..

which made rosè red like tomato.. her heart acting like it gonna burst soon..

all she can do is run away from here she is mess.. she started to run towards palace she can hear jin's laughing..

oh my heart..!!! rosè said while putting his hand on chest..

she is happy feeling luckiest person on earth, she is just ordinary girl with average beauty what she have to deserve handsome kind king?it's doesn't matter now.. all matters is king makes her feel so loved..that's what she craving for..

she made her way happily..

suddenly two strong arm pinned her harshly on wall ...

she was about to shout but she stopped when she saw the person..

Hobi oppa!! rosè muttered..

how dare you rosè ? how dare you to cheat on me likes ?? Hoseok shouted..

i don't understand what you are talking about.. leave my hand you are hurting me hobi.. rosè said..

oh now acting like innocent bean?? how can you like King seok when 2 years before you used to confess me how much you like me?? how can you cheat ha?? now you are marrying king seok..how could you?? hoseok said...

iam not cheating on you .how it's cheating? yes i loved you in past, i confessed my feelings for you like thousands times but i got nothing in return..you never loved me back so i just moved on ..sorry i don't love you anymore.. and why do you care now? while you kept rejecting my feelings since childhood? Rosè said while her tears dropping..

Because i like you now.. Hoseok said...

No you don't like me now you just can't accept iam not stuck with you anymore ,iam not begging for your love i moved on..you couldn't accept it... Rosè said..

and if you love me now still i don't care..iam falling hard for king seok..and yes he is returning me back he returning love..it's not like my one old sided stupid love.. rosè added..

which made hoseok more angry.. he tightened his grip..

hobi you are hurting me please leave me i moved on also you should.. rosè said ..

iam not letting you go... you are mine you use to like me how can you not now?? you can't cheat on me!!! you can't you gold digger .. king seok is rich that's why you forgot me right? fucking cheater how dare you?? Hoseok shouted ...