part: 10 (The secret)

Taehyung's pov :

when i noticed jungkook is not in party i got worried... i look at the sky it's again moonless night. what if he goes to hill ?? shit it's dangerous...

Jimin i have to go somewhere..Take care of ceremony okay?? i said to jimin..

he was about to ask me why but he noticed the hurry on my face .

i will taetae..Take care of yourself.. jimin said..

yeah thank you chim.. love you.. that's all i said before running towards The palace Gate..and i get in to my horse.. i don't know why iam feeling restless..

When i reached on hill i saw jungkook sitting there alone.. though it's all dark but i can see clearly he was crying...

iam sorry for hurting you like this jungkook..but you don't deserve person like me it's good for you to stay away from me.. i mumbled..

Suddenly i sensed there is something wrong..there is another wolf.. soon i saw the wolf with red eye shit it's alpha wolf.. going towards jungkook ..

my head start to explode, flashback of my past Darkest night what took my father away from me from my mom..i can't let that happen again.. i can't
i can't lose my loved one once again...
i jumped infont jungkook..
the wolf taken aback because he sense it iam Alpha too.. but iam wild one without training, without changing to wolf from for 15 years..my wolf form is wilder because it's come out after 15 years..
i knew i won't able to control my wolf if let him take control but that was the only way to save jungkook..
i lost my sense.. now iam sucker for only blood it's been 15 years without any blood my wolf gone crazy...
it's attacked the other alpha. this alpha was strong but not like my inner beast...
so we fought.. in a minute The wolf was laying on ground blood all over that's body..
yes i killed him..I killed him iam a monster..
A monster...

i look at jungkooks unconscious body...that must be hard night for him he got two shock in one night... i turned in to my human form then wear my clothes..
i don't know what to do.. again my inner beast comeout which was locked inside me from 15 years.. no matter how hard i try that won't change who iam..
my tears started to fall...

Jungkook pov :

When come back to my sense i remember what happened earlier...

is taehyung okay?? i panicked started to look for him..

then i noticed a wolf body lying ground its dead.. that's not taehyung right.. no that's not..

i saw Taehyung standing with his blank bloody face...

Taehyung!! i said in scared voice..

That night something else happened also which i didn't told you, That night i was bitten by The wolf..my dad died because of this wolf attack but i didn't..that wolf's bite didn't even give me any pain that time i didn't understand why but i understood soon in my 10th birthday.. after father died i tried so hard to forget my past, that night.. i was doing okay until my 10th birthday..That night my eyes suddenly turned in to Red..my body was being weird..
i ran towards the jungle.. as soon i reached there i realised iam not in human form.. my body looks like wolf.. i understood that's true what my grandmother said, if you are bitten by a wolf but still managed to survive then you will became wolf soon.. iam not human any more iam not..
i was trying hard to cry but all comeout from my mouth is growls..That day i understood i became a monster a monster wolf, a monster who should die.. Taehyung said with emotionless voice..

Taehyung don't say like that that's not your fault..you are not a monster.. I said with broken voice  ..

no jungkook iam monster look the dead body i killed the wolf..that's what i was scared of after that birthday night i never allowed my wolf to take control..it's been 15 years it was dying inside me..but the beast come out again today.. you don't deserve beast like me jungkook..no one deserves me.. Taehyung said.

Iam a monster jungkook Thats why i have no right to love you back.. Taehyung said again..

i stand up and walk towards him..

i look at his eyes...

look at me tae! i said.. he looked at me with his beautiful eyes..

you are not a monster you did it to save me.
and if you still think you are monster let me tell you ,What if i still choose to love The monster? what if i still want to stay with the monster?? i asked Him..

i can hurt you jungkook? he said in cold voice..

how can you hurt me when you are the one who saved me?? i said..

Taehyung standing silently..

Answer me.. kim Taehyung.!!!!

..........

...............

.....................🐯🐰