part : 16 (Paint or Pain of love)

Taehyung pov :

Jungkook just leaved me here alone the moment i confessed him i missed him, he told me he moved on already ..i don't know what to do..That's better he moved on..
But why i can't just move on ..why??
Hah What i was expecting he still loves me?? how can i expect that after rejecting him.. hah
my mind not working..i don't know what to do iam just standing here alone..

suddenly one of jungkook's maid come to me and bowed...

your highness I'm here at your service..do you want me to show you your Staying palace? the maid said and bowed again ,her voice shaking..

no i just need some alone time and fresh air don't you guys have garden or something?? i asked...

yes your highness sir jeon jungkook have personal garden but he doesn't allow anyone to go his garden except himself.. The maid said..

is it so? show me the garden... i said...

the maid seems hesitate if she should or not ..but she can't disobey me i know it very well..

sure your highness..kindly this way.. the maid leads to the garden...

it's beautiful...extraordinary , jungkook really have great taste.. i smiled and told the maid to leave..

well it's very big garden..most of the flowers are purple...so he also loves purple ha?
i smiled again..

suddenly a beautiful treehouse caught my attention...

it's beautiful .. i mumbled...

i made way towards the the tree house

i made way towards the the tree house..the door is open..

when i entered the room.. my jaws dropped.....

It's

full

of

my

paintings??