part : 19 ( Childish)

Jungkooks pov :

hyung thank you for understanding... i said..

jungkook you know we will always support you ,i was just upset you didn't tell me that... jin said in sad voice..

iam sorry hyung but you are the best hyung
. i said ..

yes thank you and you are the best bratt any hyung can have.. jin said.

yahhhh old man !!!

shut up iam not old , iam only 20 ..

how can be you 20 when iam 23??

yahhh its my age you know better or me?

our saga continue until we reached on palace. ..

jungkook we have business discussion with namjoon you remember ?he and yoongi must be waiting for us.. jin hyung said...

yeah let's start.. i need some distractions.. i mumbled..

..........

it's been 2 hours we are still discussing iam done with explaining my plans but jin hyung keep rejecting my plan he is trying pointing out some bullshits from my plan.. he always do that then lastly  agrees always...drama king..

uhh someone get me out from here..

my daughter?? omg where is naemi??? Namjoon shouted suddenly...

naemi came here with you?? i asked..

yahh idiot it's been 2 hours now you are asking where is your daughter?? she is in jungkook's place because she was demanding to see rosè so took her there.. Yoongi hyung said...

ohhh... namjoon letout a breath in relief..

I was worried thank you hyung..anyway it's been 2 hours someone should check her so i guess i have to....

i cut off namjoon hyung in middle..

no no namjoon hyung you discuss with king seok iam going to check naemi..don't worry .. i said..

hell yeah i want to go out from here and of course i want to see naemi our cutiepie.

okay thank you jungkook and please feed her something okay ? namjoon said..

sure hyung don't worry  i will..and she is with rosè she must be take caring naemi so no worries... i said.

okay then.. namjoon smiled

......

when i reached on my palace i heard naemi's giggles... aish i miss my little cutiepie..

(necessary character added)

Naemi