the quest and stupid Love goddess pisses me off

The gods had to be fucking with me about their stupid rules that I need help on this quest really if it were possible I would go alone I don't want them getting hurt they are all kids Younger than me for the most part. One of them had to be Percy because Zeus is a idiot at times and would still blame Percy unless he returned it to him.

Y/N: Well go get our quest Percy, I shall be checking if my armors repairs are complete.

I left him as I walked towards the Hephaestus cabin, only to be distracted by a voice calling me to the woods. As I entered them I saw someone that couldn't be here standing before me and then realized that it was a fake. Anger boiled inside me as I charged it pinning her to the tree sword pressing against her neck.

Y/N: How darest thou take her form! Thou will reveal thy normal appearance or thou shalt be cut into pieces and the remains scattered across the place thou call Tartarus! No scratch that the abyss!

I started to press the blade down on her neck as gold blood started appearing as she quickly changed her appearance. Her hair became Auburn and eyes turned brown, I eased up slightly and stepped away.

Y/N: That promise stands if you ever take her form again Aphrodite.

Aphrodite: Whoever she is must be important to you.

Y/N: If thou are smart thou will stop pushing it.

Aphrodite: But you have me all curious about what your into child of the moon.

Y/N: This is thy last warning leave the subject alone or thou will not like what happens next.

Aphrodite: But she looked so beautiful I simply must know more about her-

She was cut off as the abyss surrounded me increasing my strength as my hand wrapped around her throat and saw her have actual fear in her eyes. But I held on to control instead of letting go completely and losing all rational thought, and released her.

Y/N: Next time you might not be as lucky Aphrodite.

With that I left her there to join up with the rest for this quest forgetting about my armor for now as we began heading to the underworld, getting on a bus. I was sitting on the bus paying attention to our surroundings when I realized three monsters had us within their reach as Annabeth gave Percy her cap and he disappeared as the three monsters closed in. I could tell Percy was fighting for the wheel as I tackled two of them through a window drawing my blade and slicing one in half before they could recover. Growing to my full size I turned to the other one darkness curl around me to use the power of the abyss to tear the monster apart with little effort before the rest arrived missing the gruesome end of the fury that is now gold dust being blown away by the wind.

Y/N: We need to move fast more won't be far behind.

Percy: Right.

I didn't care much for their conversations I just will keep them alive and if possible I will find away home to keep a promise.