princess .15

*smut warning*

nini walked towards her dorm building with her eyes glued to her phone

nini walked towards her dorm building with her eyes glued to her phone. she was rewatching ellie's snap over and over again, seeing how happy and carefree ricky was without nini's presence. her body crashed into someone causing her phone to fall from her hands.

"ugh sorry," nini said and crouched down to pick up her phone.

"look up from your phone and watch where you're going," nini heard the stranger yell and walk off. the girl rolled her eyes and got up from the ground with an annoyed look on her face. when nini finally stood up, she saw gina staring at her.

nini's heart stopped.

there gina was, clear as day. gina was just staring at nini in the middle of the quad while random strangers walked past her. nini's heart was beating super fast and her hands were trembling. the girl quickly walked up to gina with a horrid look on her face. as soon as nini was about to reach gina, a person blocked nini's view and pathway.

"MOVE!" nini yelled at the stranger. the guy gave nini a weird look and walked off. once he was out of her way, nini looked up to see no one standing there. her heart dropped to her chest and she looked around the campus, searching for gina but she was gone, again.

nini's hands went to her hair as she pulled at it with stress, "no no no no...she was here.. she was right here.." the girl was panicking and kept frantically looking for gina, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"i swear i'm losing my fucking mind i-" nini cut herself off and stared at the spot gina was once at ten seconds ago, "she's fucking stalking me to try and make me crazy.." nini shook her head and quickly made her way into her dorm building. the girl walked through the lounge and saw tj and howie sitting on the couch, looking at her.

"you okay neens?" howie asked, while tj stayed quiet. nini continued to ignore the boy ever since that day on the basketball court.

"im fine," nini tried to say as a tear rolled down her cheek. she quickly wiped it away and walked off, "i.. i uh.. gotta do my homework."