goodbye lil bug .24

"nini please.." ricky begged once again. gina rolled her eyes and pushed nini towards the door.

"get rid of him, now!" gina commanded in a harsh tone, "any funny business and i have no problem hurting either one of you."

nini nodded her head and quickly wiped the tears from under her eyes. her hands shook as she reached for the door handle. the girl finally opened the door and saw ricky.

"nini!" ricky exclaimed and pulled nini into a hug. she didn't hug him back though. she froze in place as ricky's arms wrapped around her. ricky felt how tense nini was and awkwardly let go, "everything okay?"

nini nervously nodded her head and looked towards the ground, "ricky... i... i need you to leave."

"what?" ricky quickly asked and tried to push himself into the dorm but nini blocked the entryway, "nini... what is going on? i got your tweets, okay? i know you need help. those red hearts-"

"meant nothing," nini stated, cutting ricky off. he got taken aback and ran his fingers through his hair. nini started to cry even harder and shook her head, "ricky.. please. just go home, okay?"

"what's wrong?" ricky asks and grabs nini's hands into his. the girl looks down at their hands and sobs even more. she was still wearing the butterfly ring ricky gave her months ago.

"i think you should take this," nini said and took the ring off of her finger. she placed it in ricky's hands and pulled away from him.

"nini..." ricky looked at nini with shock and tears started to fall down his face, "come on lovely.. please don't do this to me."

"ricky... i have to go."

"no!" ricky cried and started to sob even harder. he tried to grab nini's hands again, but she quickly pulled away. she felt gina grabbing her arm behind the door and winced in horror.

"ricky, leave!"

"nini, i'm not leaving you!" ricky yelled as he stared at nini with bloodshot eyes. nini's heartbroke as she saw how desperate and hurt ricky was. she wanted this all to end, but she had to keep him safe - no matter what.

"please.. im begging you."

"tell me one good reason why i should leave."

"because i don't love you anymore!"

ricky got taken aback and looked at nini with hurt. they stared at each other with silence, trying to comprehend what just happened. ricky glanced down at the butterfly ring that was once on nini's hand and now in his.

"goodbye ricky," nini finally said. she gave him one last look before she closed the door on him. as soon as the door was closed, the girl fell down to the floor and sobbed as hard as she could.

ricky stared at nini's door in shock as more tears streamed down his face. he looked at nini's ring and shoved it in his pocket. ricky gave one last look at nini's door and shook his head, "bye nini."

ricky couldn't stop crying. he could barely see because of how many tears were flooding in his eyes. he saw tj in the corner of his eye, but he didn't want tj to see him like this.

"ricky! ricky!" tj called after the boy, but ricky tried to run as fast as he could away from tj. he caught up to ricky and put his hand on his shoulder. ricky fell down to the ground and started to sob as hard as he could.

"she doesn't love me anymore and it's all my fault," ricky cried. tj knelt down on the ground and pulled ricky into a hug as he sobbed on tj's shoulder. "i really lost her."