lose your minds .31

they were in nini's room. everyone went home to grieve but nini asked ricky if he would spend the night with her. of course, the boy agreed. the two of them laid in nini's bed. there wasn't much they could do anyways since ricky was injured and nini was too sad.

"ricky.. she felt so real," nini finally said as the both of them stared at her ceiling. nini sighed and laid her head on ricky's chest, "i don't know maybe i am crazy."

ricky's mind went back to when gina called nini crazy and how mad he got when he heard that. ricky looked down at nini and kissed her forehead, "you're not crazy nini... you hate felt so guilty your mind tried to make her feel like she was still with you. or that all the shit "gina" was doing to was what you deserved."

"i did deserve it," nini bluntly said, "i killed her."

ricky stated quiet and let out a deep sigh, "you didn't kill her nini. she got dizzy and fell into the lake."

"the only reason she was dizzy was because i hit her in the head with a rock."

"gina could've went to the hospital, but she didn't," ricky exclaimed, "if she had enough time to walk back to her house and think at the lake, she could've went to the hospital. it's gina's fault she's dead. not yours."

nini looked up at ricky with tears in her eyes, "i just feel so guilty..."

"neens, please stop blaming yourself-"

"no.. not because of that."

"then why?"

"because i feel relieved knowing she's actually gone," nini revealed. ricky looked at nini and gave her a soft smile.

"you're not the only one," he told her. nini gave him a soft kiss on the lips before laying her head back down on his chest.

"i've missed this.. i missed you so much," nini told ricky. the boy looked down at nini and smiled to himself.

"i missed you too. i always told you that i would be here for you. i promised."

"i promise too."

"ricky, i love you. no matter what."

"i love you too... no matter what."