CHAPTER 4

Jhilam Roy 
Works 3     Followers 400

Jhilam checked her Wattpad profile  . 

She sighed and started to think what has happened  in these six months.

After publishing the first chapter of her very first story ,she got determined to publish the entire story and see where it takes her.

During the time span of her first story, she came across a book which was about a tragic love story.  She cried a lot reading it but the very next day ,she decided to write a tragic love story as well. 

So she started working on it. 

When her first story came to an end ,she published a small teaser of her next story which got a decent amount of readers who were curious to know.

From the next day, she published her second story. 

Her third story was about Mystery thriller which wasn't a love story.  It was different from her other books. 

This story also got a decent amount of readers.

In this timespan ,she told her "so-called friends" about her writing.  After that as she expected they started to taunt her. They reached a place where Jhilam understood that it would be toxic if she kept her friendship with them. Finally ,their friendship came to end as her friends  chose to be jealous rather than being friends. 

But nothing could stop Jhilam from writing. She is determined to prove herself as a very good author. All the taunts,all the jealousy she took as her motivation to be better and then best.

She feels very lucky to have readers who read her stories and appreciate her works as well. 

Currently, she's working on her fourth story which is about a revenge love story. 

She thought that she would post the teaser today after coming back from school.

She did as she thought to do. As usual she got a very good amount of readers.

Within 3 weeks she posted her fourth story. 

As she is going to appear in her board exam, she  has told her readers that she will update it thrice in a week.

Days started to pass . 

The days of her board exam started to come closer.

She announced in her message board that she will come back within two months after completing her board exam. Her well wishers showered her with their love and wished her luck.

She knew how this board exam was important for her. She wanted to see a smile and satisfaction on her parents' face .

She studied hard and concentrated on her studies for scoring good marks.

Soon her exam came. The questions were hard enough but she gave her best. 

"Finally, exams are finished ..yipppeee" She happily shouted after coming back from school.

"How's the paper?" Her father asked.

"It's hard but I did my best." She said smiling. 

Her father smiled and nodded.

She is happy not only because her exam ended but also as she can write now as much as she wants.

She happily went to her room and switched on her phone. 
Then she opened her Wattpad . Opening Wattpad she got the shock of her life.

Her followers increased to 700 from 400. 

Her completed three stories' numbers of  views and Votes got increased.