CHAPTER 7

Out of nowhere a man came in front of them.

He is  in his early twenties. Approx. 6ft 2inchs Tall , fair skin and muscular physique sum up his look. He looked undoubtedly handsome in his Shirt and  blue jeans with his goggles.

Standing in front of us, he removed his goggles.

"Kichu bolben? (Do you want to say Something?)" Somdutta asked the man.

Suddenly the man sat on his knees making Debomitra, Somdutta and Jhilam gasp in shock.

"First and foremost let me tell you, I am not good with words so hear me out without interrupting.  

I really didn't believe in love and never had experienced this wonderful before you came in my life.

I have fallen in love with you the moment we talked with each other….I have fallen in love with you the moment we shared our deepest secret and I got to know how wonderful and strong a girl you are. 

So will you be my girlfriend?" The man proposed.

The girls frowned .

" kichu toh bolo …(say something. )" he said.

Jhilam looked at the face of Somdutta and said ,"I think he is telling you." 
Somdutta said,"Why will he say that to me? Remember I have a boyfriend. "

Then Jhilam looked at the face of Debomitra and said ,"Then maybe to you."

"Pagol (mad) ,I am already engaged. " Debomitra said glaring.

"Aare Ami tomake bolchi...tomar bondhu der kano bolte jabo?(Aare I am telling you….why will I say to your friends?)" He said.

Jhilam understood what he said and gaped like a fish looking at him.

"Amake ? (Me…? )" Jhilam asked.

"Are you sure?? I mean Me?" Jhilam asked again.

"Yes...obviously " He said.

Suddenly Jhilam started laughing humorously. 

"Why?  I mean, I don't know you or anything and suddenly you come and start proposing to me . And what makes you think that I will believe you? I mean you are joking right?" Jhilam said.

Jhilam found it utterly ridiculous as this handsome unknown man just proposed to her in the middle of the road.He pulled the stunt  without any warning ,well atleast for her it's a stunt.

The man got up and said ," SangitaS is a loyal reader of yours right?"

Jhilam got shocked and said ,"Yes ,She is my friend...in fact my best friend as well. How do you know her?"

The man said ,"It's none other than my sister's name Sangita Sengupta and the reader is me.My name is Souradip Sengupta."

Jhilam felt as if someone poured a bucket full of cold water splashed on her. She just can't believe her own ears. She turned pink in shyness when she remembered how she has shared intimate details (about period ,opinion about sex normally the things girls talk with our girl besties) with him.