CHAPTER 5

Author's pov 

Sometimes she starts to think about her life and her sudden introduction with the world of reading and writing. 

It has been an unexpected turn that her life took. If a few years back anyone told her that someday she will be a writer ,she would have laughed on her face. But now, it looks like she's living her dream.

Most importantly ,her parents agreed with her being a writer and supported her finally which is for her a big achievement. 

There are her readers who have become a family now. 

As previously said ,her luck in friendship is not so good. They remained friends with her until she was nothing but when she started her writing they taunted her and ultimately left her side.

It's been approximately a year since She has started her journey as a writer . In these one year she has come across lots of people. She has become friends with some writers and some readers as well the people who appreciated her for her works .

They only encouraged her to move forward and were always eager to read her stories. 

Her writer friends have taught her many things which helped her in improving her writing skills.

It's not that she didn't get any negative criticism but again it didn't stop her ,infact her loyal readers took a stand for her and fought with them.

She feels herself lucky enough to get these kinds of loyal people and is always grateful to them.

It is been one month since she has started her college life. She goes to a morning college ,so naturally her class starts from 6:30 am. She always has been an early riser so it's not a problem for her. In Fact it is for her own good as the college finishes within 10:30 am. She took Bengali(hons) as her subject for graduation. 

In her college, she has made 3 new friends Rima,Somdutta and Debomitra. Due to her past experience, she knew that maybe this time also these friends will leave her. But again who has seen Future!!

One Day they were talking about their hobbies and passions ,and suddenly Debomitra asked her what she does in her leisure hour.

Jhilam being honest told them that she is a writer in Wattpad. At first they took it as a joke but when she again told them about it they turned shocked.

After recovering from shock,Somdutta and Debomitra started gushing over how they have an author-friend.
It was unexpected for Jhilam as in the past she was being taunted for being an author. 

But Rima just gave her a fake smile which made Jhilam understand that she comes under the same insecure category. Rima was visibly jealous because Jhilam also told her she is
a paid writer. She didn't digest the fact that her fellow student is earning at such a young age (Jhilam was 18 at that time).

Although Rima's expression hurt her but she is used to it. She is genuinely happy that at least Debomitra and Somdutta are different.

It's a rainy day. The city took a breath of relief because of the rain as it was suffering because of the scorching heat of June.
After coming back from college ,Jhilam took a shower and sat down with her phone.

She opened dreame app and saw that a new reader had commented in her book of revenge love story .

SangitaS 's ( A New Reader)comment : "Hello Author ,I came across your story two days ago and started reading. You are such an awesome writer. I am utterly spellbound by your writing style. I am not quite a fan of love stories but reading your story I am sure that I will read love stories afterwards . All the very best...we are blessed to have an author like you." 

She smiled reading her comment and replied : "Thank you ,SangitaS...It means a lot. Trust me ,your comment made my day. 
Comments like this and Readers like you always inspire me to write stories. Thank you for reading."

She smiled widely as she herself feels lucky to have this kind of readers . Their comments always make her day. In Fact if someday she remains sad , their comments are enough to cheer her up.

She kept her phone aside as her mother called for lunch.
She ate and rested for an hour.

After that she took out her books and copies and studied for a long hour . Then she started writing her story.

At night after dinner she opened her Dreame and saw that the new reader Sangita read her first story "Love changed my life" .
and commented as well. She replied to her comment. 

Days started to pass like this. She grew a new relationship with this new reader "Sangita".  Sangita became her loyal reader who was commenting on something or other.

The thing she likes the most about her is her questions. She asks some questions which Jhilam herself hadn't thought while writing.

Onething she understood was that Sangita is a person who thinks from very deep.

Well it's a very inspiring thing for a writer to get a reader like this who tries to acquire the meaning from the depth of a book. And Sangita was that kind of person.

One night she was watching TV when her phone  pinged .

She took it and saw that there was a notification from Dreame.

She opened it and saw Sangita commented on her story :

Hello Jhilam, I liked the chapter today. But today I want to make a confession. Some Days before ,I read your book "Love Changed her life " .It is too good. I mean to be honest  I fell in love with the male protagonist there. He is an inspiration to the man in our society. People should learn from that one should be understanding and loyal to her partner. Author, you are a genius person. Please whatever happens, never stop writing. You are naturally talented, So don't let it go by stopping writing. 

Jhilam was overwhelmed.  She had read many comments ,all were inspiring .But this comment is something different. It touched her soul.

She replied : Thank you so much. Your comments always make my day. I consider myself lucky to get a reader like you. Honestly,I feel my first isn't so good that it deserves much appreciation. But still you loved it and felt that my first ever character can be an inspiration to people…..it feels really amazing. Thank you for your inspiring comments. 

She smiled widely keeping the phone aside.

Here you go....

Tell me how it is.

Stay safe and healthy.

Keep reading.

Vote🔹️Comment 🔹️Share