All The Expressions

RIEUL

"Taehyung?"

I raise my eyebrow. We're not at the room I'd gone to before— we weren't even at the same building.

"Isn't this the wrong place?"

When I look around a bit nervously, he laughs quiet. We've stopped in front of a sleek metal door now— the ones usually in the front of a penthouse.

"Did you really think that the room you found me last time was where I actually lived?" He murmurs, tapping in numbers into a digital keypad.

"This is my real house. Look at the password."

I blink, my gaze shifting down to follow the sequence of his fingertips.

"12669819?"

He nods. The door clicks open, and I follow him inside with an excited expression on my face. It's such a spacious place that it makes me feel a bit self-conscious about mine.

Just the living room looked like it could fit six of my houses.

"Wait." He tells me, and I look up to see his back disappear just around the corner.

And I wait.

For exactly one second.

My eyes catch on a slightly open door, tucked away into the white walls. I can see something behind the little slit, and I quickly look for Taehyung.

Not here.

Blinking, I walk towards the door and press my hand carefully against the cold wood. Then I push it open, head poking between the widened crack.

His studio.

My mouth drops open at the inside of the small, diamond shaped room. Paintings hang on the walls, the spaces between them filled with shelves piled high with books.

There are pieces of crumpled paper scattered on the ground.

I'm about to look closer at the unfinished canvas on the painting easel when Taehyung's darkened voice echoes behind me.

"You really don't listen."

"T-Taehyung!" I jump, nearly crashing the side of my feet into a shelf. But then I pull back just in time, and give him an awkward smile.

He raises an eyebrow at my question.

"Where'd you go?"

"That's what I wanted to ask you, Rieul." He sighs, and I blush when he runs his fingers through his hair. "Come on. You do have a room, but you're sleeping with me."

Oh....right.

My cheeks turn even redder.

_________________________

JIMIN

"Hey— Kook?"

Jungkook looks up at me from the couch, playing with his cars on the table. I point to the kitchen.

"I'm going to make dinner, so don't come in the kitchen, okay? I'm going to be cooking."

He nods. Making sure that he was going to stay, I turn on the fire to the stove. The red-blue flames flicker to life, and I quickly put a pan on top to heat it up.