How you met pt1

L/n = last name
b/f = best friend

Pansy:

You were from Beauxbatons and were told to sit at the Ravenclaw table, choosing to sit on the side closer to the Slytherin table where Pansy spotted you, though you didn't notice. When Dumbledore's introduction, announcements and dinner were finished, the Beauxbatons' girls and boys were escorted by the Ravenclaw's to the tower.

next day, you and b/f were walking to the great hall for breakfast which you were late for since your other friends and Ravenclaws could be bothered to wake you up. Since you and b/f weren't from Hogwarts, you got lost and somehow ended up at the greenhouses.

"Hey!" a brown-haired girl yelled and you and b/f. "hello." you said, staring at the ground. "where are you going? you seem lost." she said. "yes, we are trying to find the great hall." b/f said, grinning at you. "oh! well you far away from there! you should have turned at the last corner!" the Slytherin laughed, smiling at you. "I TOLD YOU B/F!" you yelled at your friend. "i'll take you there. since your new." she said smirking. "actually, i'm not very hungry anymore y/n. i'll meet you at our first class." b/f grinned, winking at you and wondering away, leaving just you and Pansy.

Hermione:

In 2nd year, you and your friend Justin Flinch-Fetchley were were watching Malfoy and Potter duel in Lockhart's new duelling club. Malfoy suddenly conjured a snake at Harry and Harry spoke to it in another language, it started coming straight towards you and Justin. Justin stepped in front of you and asked Harry what he was doing.

a few days later you saw Harry, Ron and Hermione in the library. you walked up to them and apologised to Harry for Justin's mistake. The Gryffindor thanked you and went back to talking to Ron. Hermione invited you to sit with them. You hit it off from there.

Luna:

You and Luna grew up together, your mum's went to school together. When Luna's mum died your family's fell apart a bit but when Luna and you started Hogwarts together, your family's reacquainted with each other.

Harry:

Your family were friends with the Potter's and were told to move into Privet Drive when Harry was sent there to keep an eye on him. You and Harry became good friends and would meet up at the local park when the Dursley's went out with Dudley.

You would attempt (and sometimes succeed) in sneaking extra food into Harry's bedroom or into his coat pockets.

Draco:

You and Draco were pared up for duelling club in year 2. Before Draco versed Harry, he duelled you. You obviously won, but Snape seemed to want to create house and personal tension so he chose Malfoy to verse Harry instead of you.

Draco later came up to you and offered to help you with Potions homework in return for duelling practice with him.

Cedric:

You met Cedric on the Hogwarts express in your first year and his second. He was sitting with Percy Weasley, a 3rd year. The L/n's and Wealsey's were close family friends so you were in the same year as Fred and George. You three 1st years decided to sit with Percy and Cedric, asking them questions about Hogwarts.

Cedric told you that he wanted to be a seeker for Hufflepuff this year. You encouraged him to try out, so he did.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Pt 2 next...