Nostalgic Kids Movies (all)

Dis about to get nostalgic bitches...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Pansy:

Ice Age 2 (2006) - Sid is her favourite character

• "Why is Sid like this?"
• "Diego and Sid. I ship it."
• "Oh no! Manny don't to that!"
• "FUCKING HELP ELLIE YOU IDIOT!"

Hermione:

The Princess Bride (1987) - she's romantic

• "Aw that's so cute! She waited for him!"
• "YES! Indigo go! RUN!"
• "Inconceivable!"
• "I am Indigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Luna:

The Land Before Time (1988) - its cute and old and so...Luna-ish

• "Awww ducky's so cute."
• "Little foot and Cera are the best ever."
• "NO RUN! SHARPTOOTH IS BEHIND YOU!"

(Also did anyone know that the girls up played ducky is actually deceased? I was so sad when I found out. ☹️)

Harry:

Kung Fu Panda (2008) - bro. It's Kung fu panda how the hell can't you love it?

• "Po is the fucking best ever."
• "Master Shifu needs to get on the turtle dudes side." "His name is Master oogway." "Yeah, old turtle dude."

Draco:

Shark Tale (2004) - he thinks Will Smith's character is the best ever

• "Da Nanana na na na nana! DA NANANA NA NA NA NANANA!"
• "Lenny just wants to be friends! STOP FUCKING RUNNING AWAY!" "Draco they're fish. They don't run, they swim." "WHATEVER"
• "The fish girl is annoying me." "Lola?" "The red bitch."

Cedric:

Home Alone (1990) - the pranks that Kevin pulls he tried to do on you. It didn't work.

• "HA! He got an iron to his head!" "I know Ced."
• "HES NOT STEALING!" "Technically-" "NO!"
"I'm gonna use that." "NO YOU WON'T." *smirks*

Tom:

Nightmare Before Christmas (1996) - obvious reasons

• "Jack is on Fire." "No shit." "Shut up Tom."
• "Santa can go and-" "Tom Riddle don't you DARE finish that sentence."
• "I am the boogey man." "What you've got bugs inside you Tom?" "What? EW! No." "You implied it."
• "I want a whole town to worship me." "You have your 'deatheaters' so stfu."

Regulus:

Hotel Transylvania (2012) - he thinks Johnny and Mavis are like your relationship. He also gets really mad at Drac

• "FOR FUCK SAKE DRACULA YOUR DAUGHTER IS IN LOVE YOU DUMBASS!" "Reg calm down." "NO."
• "LET THE GIRL LEAVE! SHE WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD!" "Reg he lost his wife because of humans..." "AND THEY'VE CHANGED! WTF?"
• "REGULUS DONT THROW THE TV!"

Narcissa:

Tangled (2010) - she loves how long Rapunzel's hair is

• "why does Rapunzel have perfect long hair? Why can't I?" "You have nice hair." "But it's not LONG!"
• "Mother Gothel is sort of scary. But she has GOOD HAIR!" "Why is hair the only thing you notice." "Because it's important." "...okie."
• "Flynn Rider's kinda hot." "You turning on me Cissy?" "Nah but it's true tho."

Sirius:

Road To Eldorado (2000) - James and Sirius are literally Tulio and Miguel

• "James and I should get those dice." "That's cheating." "So?"
• "is El Dorado a real place?" "I don't think so...why?" "Damn James and I could get rich." "You mean richer?" "Yeah yeah whatever. But that's A LOT of gold."
• "NO TULIO! MIGUEL! DON'T LEAVE EACHOTHER! James and I would-" "I GET IT YOU AND JAMES WOULD DO ANYTHING TOGETHER! NOW SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Did that get nostalgic for any of you? It sure did for me. I added little quotes for each cause I'm bored and it's 1:30 am here. HALP

Also comment what you want as the next preferences.

Edit:

Also FUCKING ROBOTS! Does anyone remember that movie?