How you met pt2

Tom:

You are Rosier's cousin. You met Riddle at one of the Malfoy's grand Christmas balls at their mansion. You hated those sort of party's, since you grew up around them so much. And apparently Tom wasn't to fond of them either and you two ended up sitting on the top balcony were no one else was talking and insulting everyone's clothes. You and him stayed there the whole night. Only going to the party to get food and drinks.

The other boys (Rosier, Avery, Mulciber, Malfoy, Lestrange, etc.) found you at the end of the night. Tom escorted you down to your parents when the party finished. You said goodbye and left.

Tom got teased by the others about you and him staying together the whole night. They shut up eventually when they realised what Tom could do to them if he gets angry.

Regulus:

Regulus and you got detention together, you for falling asleep in 'history of magic' class. And him because he was blamed for one of the Marauders pranks that he fell into. You had to clean the old Potions room. The stained cauldrons, old books and put new ingredients into the jars of things. Both of you were there until about 2:30 am the next morning since Slughorn had gone to bed and forgot to get up at 11:30 to dismiss you.

Narcissa:

You grew up together. Bellatrix and Andromeda used to tease you two about being in love, cause you were inseparable and never wanted to go anywhere without each other.

Narcissa and your parents obviously thought it was just some little joke between you girls. Dumbasses...

Sirius:

You are James' cousin, so when Sirius was disowned by his family and went to live with the Potter's, you would see him on the holidays and then see him at Hogwarts as well. Being the family of one of the Marauders, you were expected to join in on some pranks, which you weren't fussed about.

Sirius was very impressed when you made fireworks come out of all the books in the library with the flick of your wand, scaring Madame Pince and most of the students in the library half to death. He swore he thought you gave Madame pince a heart attack.