Dreaming

Play the song, babies!

"Not even one drink?" Jennie pouted. She hugged me tightly from behind and kissed my cheeks.

"I haven't finished my shows yet, Jen. I have one more performance. No drinks before that." I explained. "Also, I have classes tomorrow morning!"

Jordan patted Jennie's head. "Aweee! Look at that face! How can you say no to that Chris?" Jordan asked.

"Lots and lots of self control." I joked and pinched her cheeks.

"I'll drink with you, Jennie. Christian Rose is too good for it." Jordan played along and extended her hand towards Jennie. "You didn't bring your car today, right?"

"Nah. Even if I had, I would just leave it here and take a cab home." Jennie answered.

"A nice responsible drinker. Good for you!" Jordan said when Jennie took her hand.

"I'll be at the bar with Jordan, cheering you on, okay?" Jennie told me and walked away.

I smiled and adjusted my outfit. I closed my eyes and rehearsed my choreo while waiting to be called.

"Christopher?" I heard a voice call me after my last performance as I was walking towards the bar.

I turned around to see a stranger smiling at me.

"What are you doing at a gay bar?" He asked me. He was wearing a pair of printed pants and a black shirt.

"I am sorry. I think you got the wrong person." I smiled at him and said.

"You're Christopher L/N, right?" He asked.

My heart sunk low to my the ground. He knew my brother. I am not ready for my brother to know about my job.

"No. I am a drag king, my name is Christian Rose." I said with a nervous smile.

"Ohh! I am so sorry. I thought you were a guy I knew. It doesn't sense anyway, he is not from here." He waved away his suspicion with a smile. "Great show though!" With that he walked away.

I calmed my nerves and walked over to where Jennie and Jordan were laughing hard while downing drinks.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I slid my hands around Jennie's waist.

"We were just talking about how good you would look if you actually dressed like you wanted to. You know, butch style." Jordan said.

"What's so funny about that?" I asked and Jennie leaned back onto me.

"I said that I won't be able to stop kissing you if that happened." Jennie replied and they burst into another round of laughter.

Well, that wasn't that funny but drunk humour is different, I guess. I smiled them.

"Ohh, you're wearing a different wig!" Jennie pointed out and poked my wig.

"Yeah, I changed it for my last show. Did you not see it? You like the black hair better than the brown?" I asked her with a pout.

"I couldn't see the hair colour clearly! I was too busy shouting your name!" Jennie leaned back against me. "It looks better on you." She kissed me lightly.

"Woohoo! Chris, get it!" Jordan yelled as we moved apart.

I shook my head in embarrassment and ruffled Jennie's hair.

Just a cute little good times chapter. Hope you are enjoying the story!

Tell me your thoughts in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.