Babe

A cute little aesthetic song because ... I am feeling romantic about my imaginary girlfriend, she doesn't have a fixed name yet, any suggestions?

We opened the door to our apartment and walked in.

"Now time for my little present ... I hope you like it." I grabbed my drag bag from the living room and went to our bedroom.

The light shone bright as I pulled the curtains together and Li locked the door. I started laying out the things on the dresser and she sat down on the bed, eyeing me through the mirror.

"I really don't want to get makeup on my new shirt." I winked at her as I took off my black shirt.

She grinned wide as she kicked her feet. "I am definitely not complaining." We laughed as I combed my hair back and started applying foundation. "Am I getting a private show?" She shouted.

I nodded and smiled. "Why did it take you so long to figure that out?"

She shrugged and turned over on the bed. "You really loved that wig from your play in middle school, right? Technically that was drag too!" She recalled.

"Yeah. I really did like it." I replied. "Hey! I am not trying to ruin the mood but ... I am coming out to my parents when they get back the day after tomorrow ..." I paused. She remained silent. "I won't out you, of course. But, if the worst case scenario occurs ... like if they kick me out or something, would you still stay with me? I know this is a weird question but I ... I really don't want to lose you." I stopped.

Lisa stood up and walked up to me. She put her hands around my waist and kneeled down. "Of course, I'll stay. I won't leave you, ever." She whispered as time stopped.

The heat from her body flowed into my body. Her lips touched my back and I felt her smile.

"I love you." I whispered and turned back to kiss her. She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you too." She whispered back. "Why are we whispering?" She asked after a few seconds.

"I have no idea." I laughed and continued.

Soon I was done and I took off my bra. Grabbing the duct tape, I cut out sections.

"What's with the tape?" She played with the roll after I handed it to her.

"I'll use it to bind." I explained as I grabbed a piece of tape. I put one end on my breast carefully and pulled in away from the centre, tapping the other end under my arm.

"Wait, won't it hurt? Especially when you take it off?" She winced. I grabbed another piece and she helped me tape it down again.

"It will. I mean, I thought I would get used to it after doing for a while but you never really do. The binder is a lot easier on me." I informed her as I repeated the process for the other side.

"Will you put me in drag?" She asked me as she sat down on the bed. "Not today, someday else?"

"Tomorrow?" I asked her while grabbing a brush and contour.

"Woah! That's soon." She said with a chuckle. "Monday! We will have a coming out party for you!"

"Can it be just the two of us?" I asked as I shaded my chest.

"If that's what you want!" She replied. She got up again and grabbed the mesh top from the closet. "I wanna wear this too!"

I think I am just listening to too many gay love songs.

BTW, if y'all ever try binding please be careful! Remember to bind safely! Gather information and educate yourself properly before doing it! Using ace bandages or tape can be really harmful, so try your best to get a binder if possible. But be careful even while using a binder.

I have tried binding with tape before, it was just once, last year, but I still remember the pain when I took off the tape. It was HORRIBLE. I mean I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the way my chest looked, I tried on my dad's old shirts and stuff, LOVED it but the pain was TERRIBLE. I get shivers just remembering it.

Anyway, please do vote and comment if you like the chapters. Tell me y'all want me to tell your more of my cross-dressing closet drag experiences.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.