Her

Play the song, babies!

My eyes fluttered open and the bright sunlight slipping through the curtains blinded me for a few seconds.

"Ahh!" I sat up and realised I could feel the warmth of the sunlight on my back. I looked at myself. "What the ... why am I naked?"

Lisa.

Yesterday, Lisa and I, we ...

I wrapped the blanket around me and buried my head in my hands. I didn't stop her. I didn't even try. I didn't even try to stop her.

A hand fell on my lap. I looked to my side, gulping hard. Her hair was messy but she still looked like a doll, laying on the bed. I covered her using the blanket and walked to the bathroom.

Under the warm shower, my thoughts crumpled me. We ... I remembered it ... I wasn't even that drunk, Lisa drank three quarters of all the drinks ... I didn't stop her.

Was she going to hate me now? I should have stopped her. I should have held her back. I screamed silently onto my hands.

But I liked it. I felt more guilty when I realised it. I liked it. I liked her. I couldn't help it.

I stepped out and put on fresh clothes. My legs felt weak. I can't believe I went along with it. It was the least I could do.

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for her. I placed it on the table and covered it. My stomach felt like it was twisted.

I didn't stop her. I went along with it. I took advantage of her state. I betrayed Jennie. Jennie. I hurt her. I thought I could treat her well but like Jordan warned me, I lost control.

I grabbed my phone and checked it. Jennie had sent me photos from yesterday night, telling me she missed me. I betrayed her trust.

A small voice in my head whispered, "You didn't ever talk about what you were. So, technically, you didn't do anything wrong."

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at myself. How could I try to find an excuse right now? I had to be shameless to use that as an excuse. I had to apologise. To Lisa. To Jennie.

I walked into the bedroom, Lisa was still sleeping peacefully. I sat down on the bed and gently pushed back her hair. She looked so perfect. How did she do that?

I changed to a pair of blue pants and a black shirt. I dialled a number and paced around the bedroom.

"Hey Jordan! Can I meet you?" I asked her.

"Hmm ... I am at the shop right now, you can come here if you want to." She said. "There are not many customers at this hour."

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes. I really need your help. I did something stupid." I replied. "Sorry for bothering you!"

"Woah! This sounds serious. I'll be waiting, come quickly ... wait, someone just came in, I'll see you later." She hung up.

I sighed. I can't believe I did something so stupid. I locked the front door and slid my wallet into my pocket.

Poor Jennie! Also, I cannot believe you're just leaving without telling Lisa.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.