Chapter 2

Remus spun round to find a group of his students, they had gotten Sirius clothing style on point, all with black jeans, black jackets and all had a little black eye liner.

"Hello..." He said nervously. "Lavender, Pansy, Ginny, Cho, Dean, Seamus, fancy seeing you here..."

"No, professor, fancy seeing you here." Dean started.

"Yeah, you always hate us talking about Sirius Black." Lavender continued.

"Yet, here you are." Pansy finished. "Never thought you would be a fan."

"Well, I- Er-." Remus stumbled over his words, not idea what to say. He decided on his words, then spoke again. "If I wasn't here, I would probably have a heart broken man on my hands."

"I think professor is just covering up the fact that he just really likes Black." Cho smirked.

Remus couldn't hold down a blush. "Well, have a nice day."

He walked of into the crowd, trying to make it as far from his crazy students as quickly as possible.

Just then the room went dark, the only light was the stage. On walked Sirius, the crowd went wild as he picked up the microphone, which was in it's stand at the front of the stage.

"Hello! How are you all tonight!" He said with a bright smile. The crowd roared with different answers. "Good because it's about to get even better, but-!"

Sirius had practiced his speech before with me before, but he had never said that.

"There is something I want to say!" He started, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I know that you all have your little fantasies about me, whether that be shipping me with one of my friends, or yourselves. I see those Xreader fics, no point in denying it." 

The crowd burst out laughing.

"Well guess what! There is no point is shipping me with anyone, I'm happily married!" The crowd was filled with shock, murmuring and shouting questions.

"This person asked me to keep it a secret, and I am technically doing this against their wishes,  because they did not want to be recognized every where they go. That's why I'm only giving you a hint." Sirius carried on, Remus anger was bubbling up, Sirius was going to be shouted at for sure. "This is the person's ring, good luck finding the person, if fact the person is here tonight!"

The attention of the room shifted as an extremely zoomed in picture of his own left hand was put on one of the big screens, showing off his wedding ring. 

Remus quick to pocket his left hand. And he made sure that it didn't leave the pocket for the rest of the concert. And once Sirius was halfway though his last song, Remus left to make his was back to Sirius' dress room.

As soon as Sirius entered the room he grabbed him by his neck, "What the hell!?"

"What? They need to know, I'm tried of being flirted with where ever I go." Sirius huffed.

"That does not make it okay! You did this without even asking me." Remus said sternly.

Sirius looked down at the floor. "I just thought-"

"No, you didn't think. I told you I didn't want this."

"'This'? Then maybe you shouldn't have married me, cause 'this' was part of the deal." They both went silent, the only noise coming from the sound of footsteps in the corridor beyond the room's door. Remus made to walk towards it.

Sirus grabbed his arm as he brushed his shoulder. "I- I didn't mean that. I could never mean that, I'm sorry, fuck- I'm sorry."

Suddenly, Sirius was against the wall, getting his soul kissed out of him. 

A knock came from the door, but neither man heard it, and therefore didn't have enough time to push off each other way before the door was opened.