Chapter 13

I walked into the house, laying down on the sofa, Padfoot came and sat onto of me, licking my face.

"Yes, yes, it's nice to see you to Pads." I giggled, trying to make him stop licking me.

"So... how do you want to deal with that?" Sirius said gesturing to where the people would probably be standing outside.

"I don't know... a video? Another live stream?" I said petting Moons who had now come and sat next to me.

Sirius walked over to me taking Padfoot off my stomach, sitting down and placing him on his own. "Maybe... but I don't think many would watch it..."

"Well you don't know until you try... right?" I started. "And the people who do watch can tell others who didn't."

"Yeah," Sirius said taking out his phone, probably making a post about the live stream. "What time?"

"Give me a few hours, so four maybe?" I said sitting up.

I went up stairs to find that the door to my study was missing, they probably had to break it down or something. I continued past my study into our bedroom.

I took out an outfit before going for a shower. 

***

It was now 3:55, Sirius had just called me down.

"You ready?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah... I guess..." I said nervously.

"Hun, I'm the one who should be nervous." Sirius joked.

"Yeah, yeah right. Just get on with it." I said sitting myself down next to Sirius at the island in our kitchen.

I watched as Sirius typed away on this laptop, clicking on things with his mouse.

"Right, hi." Sirius said into the laptop screen, wait a minute before continuing. "This live stream is for us to answer your questions and concerns, so even if you may hate me at the moment, please, give me, and Remus a chance to explain."  

We watched the chat as we were bombarded with question.

"We know most of your concerns are over the scars I have." I started. "They were not inflicted by Sirius."

"Let me just..." Sirius said reaching to the laptop, slowing the chat. He read a question. "If they weren't caused by Sirius what were they caused by? Questioned asked by LiaFox34."

"W-when I was five... I was attacked by a wolf." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"How do we know you are telling the truth? From TheCookieMaster." Sirius said, a bit annoyed.

"I am not, you can check my medical records, if we have any doctors or someone who knows a doctor, watching." I said. 

"Guys, girls, there is no need to apologies, it was just a big misunderstanding." Sirius said as apologies filled the chat.

"Right, any other questions? Can be about anything. Well not everything." I said.

We answered some questions until I saw that Sirius skipped one on purpose.

"Who's top and who's bottom?" I smirked at Sirius, his face red, he reached forward to turn off the stream. "Well, Sirius is the Bott-"

I didn't get time to finish my sentence.

"If they find out I'm a bottom, I'm screwed." Sirius said.

"Well you kinda just made it obvious by stopping the stream." I smirked at him.