Chapter 14

Sirius was speechless, just sitting there, either in shock, anger, annoyance or panic, I don't know which one.

"Welp, your screwed." I said getting up, kissing him on the cheek before joining up to my study.

I slumped down onto my chair, running my hands through my hair, my panic attacks are coming more and more often, what if I have one in front of my students.

I picked up my phone typing, ways to stop panic attacks?, into google. Some of the methods I had already tried, didn't work. I settled on finding a focus object, but what? There are so many things.

I decided to sleep on it, forgetting I have to teach tomorrow.

When I got to my room Sirius was already fast asleep, that was quick, I got changed and brushed my teeth before getting into bed, putting my arm over Sirius.

The next morning I got up to Sirius sitting, in his pajamas still, staring right at me.

"What?" I said uncomfortably.

"I was wondering how I was going to tell you, you are late when you got up." Sirius said.

"What! The alarm didn't go off. Ugh!" I said getting up.

***

When I got to school I was 45 minutes late, the moment I stepped into the main office (the one at the front of a school , the office where you parents wait of you if they pick you up, (I forgot what it is named, I'm still in school, how did this happen)) I someone flung at me, hugging me round the waist. Harry.

"Harry, hello, why aren't you in class?" I asked the raven haired boy.

"I'm doing monitoring." (If you don't know what monitoring is, it's when you do jobs for the school, like taking notes to people in class or giving getting people) He said smiling up at me, which quickly turned to a concerned look. "Are you okay, mum and dad told me they had to kick down your door to get to you."

"I'm fine, I just had a severe panic attack." I said petting Harry's messy hair. "But Harry, if I do have another panic attack... I need you to call your parents and ask someone to go get another teacher."

"I won't let you down uncle." He said with a confident smile.

"Great, now you have jobs to do don't you." I said, gesturing for him to let go of me. "I should probably go to my classroom."

"See you later sir." Harry said as I walked off.

When I got to my classroom I peered in seeing Mr Snape teaching my class, he quickly saw me. I opened the door and awkwardly stepped in, Severus has always held a grudge on me after what went down when we were students.

"There you are." Severus spat walking up to me. "Back to having your weird panic attacks again are you? Doesn't give you a reason to be this late."

"I'm sorry Severus, but I am here now." I said walking past him. "Unless you want to teach, I'm more then happy to watch."

"Well I'm going to have to finish now." Severus rolled his eyes, starting to teach again.

I sat down at the back, the students in the class often peering back at me, listening the Severus teach, he was harsh, which everybody knew.

I started trembling, I quickly gripped my head with my hands, my breath becoming shorter and shorter.

________________________

Oof, over a month, I took so long to upload, sorry._.

Also, I have never had a panic attack, I'm getting my info about them off google, if I do need correcting please do tell me.