Chapter 11

The other teacher noticed this too. The students started whispering to each other.

"Please, silence." The headmaster spoke, Dumbledore, the students fell silent. "Yes, yes you must love that professor Lupin in married, please treat him as you did before."

"Thank you, sir." I mumbled, Dumbledore nodded.

I lead my class to my classroom where Hermione, Harry and Ron were waiting, Hermione already had her book out.

I sat down at my desk, staring at the students as they stared back.

"Right... So what you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"What is it like being interviewed?" asked one of the kids.

"Oh, you saw that... Well... it's fun." I shrugged.

"Sir?" Lavender put her hand up.

"Yes, Lavender?" 

"We promise we won't tell anyone, can you tell us how you got your scars, we have known you for nearly two years." Lavender said.

"I'm sorry, but no." I said flatly.

I hate as my students faces went from hopeful to disappointment.

                                                                          ***

It had been a month since people found out about me and Sirius, it has died down a lot, I do occasionally get people coming up to me on the street, which I don't mind any more.

I got out bed late, Sirius wasn't there, it was 12 O'clock! I had slept in that much! But it was fine, it was a Sunday. I put on a pair of jeans, not bothering to up on a shirt, before going down stairs.

I saw Sirius sitting, talking into his laptop, at the island in the kitchen. I walked past him, messing with his hair as I did so.

I saw Sirius freeze. He was live streaming! Sirius reached out, turning it off as fast as he could.

He then turned to me, "Remus...?"

I just stood there not wanting to answer. I started for the stairs, running up them. I locked my self in the study.

No! This can not be happening right now! I collapsed against the wall, I started to cry into my knees.

I sat there for a minute before there was a knock at the door, "Remus?"

"Go away!" I shouted back, I continued to cry.

I could tell the Sirius didn't leave, just sat with his back against the door.

Sirius waited half an hour, just sitting there before, "Remus... please come out."

"I said go way!" I shouted again.

I didn't want him to actually leave, but this time he got up and left.

It was an hour before I heard anything.

"Remus, please..." Sirius pleaded. "Please."

I didn't say anything, just stayed in a ball against the wall. He left again.

It was fifteen minutes before a new voice came, "Remus, Sirius is really worried, he is curled up on your bed crying. James is with him... Please...come out..."

Lily.

"Lily... I- no." I said flatly.

"Remus, come on, please." Lily insisted.

"No." I said again.

"Why?" Lily asked.

"I don't wanna." I mopped.

That's when I started to here another set of feet. Lily was whispering something.

"Rems, please, Sirius is balling his eyes out. Even Moony and Padfoot has taken this badly, they all want you out this room, the need you out."