Chapter 4

"Hello, welcome back to another video!" I watched Sirius chime at one of the camera's. "Today I will be playing a game, with a special guest. You have no idea how long it took to convince him to be in a video, but with the help of three of his students here he is!"

It was funny how many tries it took to get it right, but soon enough we got the right shot, every time I had to change my shirt. Sirius wanted to make my introduction funny, which I disliked but went along with it, he wanted me to appear with a cup of tea in my hands making spill over me, it wasn't hot, thank god.

"This is Remus, my husband!" Sirius beamed. 

"Hi..." I said awkwardly.

"And we will be playing couple tag, so you can get to know him a bit more!" Sirius continued. "Right so I have a couple of questions ready, and we will answer them. First question; How did we meet?"

"I'm pretty sure I saw you when I went to get stuff for school but I didn't say anything to you. It wasn't until September the first, 1971 when I spoke to you." I said.

"Yeah, it was the first day of school, on the train, I was walking with James, he has been on the channel before, through the corridor for a place to sit when we came across you. You wear sitting with your nose in a book in the corner against the window." Sirius brought back old memories.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the first thing you said to me was 'Hey, er... um... do you mind...if...?' I nodded my head, you and James went on about some interesting things, I immediately knew you were going to become the tricksters." I sighed smiling.

"I hadn't heard you say anything until we got sorted into our house, basically our family at school, and we had to share a dorm and me and James were going off about some stuff, when you said, 'I'm actually living with two morons.'" Sirius giggled.

I gaped my mouth for a sec before saying, "You heard that!?"

Sirius burst out laughing, "Next question; Where was our first date? It was by the black lake, right?"

"Yeah, you took me there for lunch." I said still smiling.

"That was quick. Next question; Where was our first kiss and how was it?" Sirius grinned at me.

I shook my head, "Is this you wanting to be reassured your a great kisser? Typical."

"Well, if I'm correct it was in the astronomy tower." Sirius said.

"Yeah, you gave me a note, I came we talked for a while before you pulled me into a passionate kiss." I blushed slightly at my words.

"Yeah, you were looking down, so I thought I would cheer you up." Sirius put one arm around me. "Next question, this is more directed at me, but you can answer if you want; When did you meet my family and what was your impression of them?"

We both sat there for a minute before Sirius decided to open his mouth again, "Well, I met you parents during the summer holidays when we were going into our 4th year, I thought they were really nice, loving parents."

I smiled before realizing I should probably give my painful answer, "Your family... I met some o your cousins in the first week of school, Narcissa and Andromeda were really nice while the others were horrible. The next year I met your brother, I am so happy you are happy with him now, I remember he was really nice, but you just kind of ignored him, then in sixth year you tried to talk to him but he ignored you."

"Yeah, I have always loved my brother, I just got really jealous of him, being the perfect son." Sirius said looking at the floor.

"Hey, it's okay." I comforted him. "I hated the day I met your parents, I had always heard them through the phone, shouting, you not listening, but when I met them I was not prepared. They had come to school because you didn't listen when they called, they were horrible. I am horrified by the idea you had to grow up with them."

"I didn't really care." Sirius said. "Next question; Who said I love you first?"

"Me." I said after a few seconds.

"Yeah, next question; When and why did you fall in love?"

"I have no idea but I'm glad I did." I said nuzzling into his side.

"I think it was because of... well, everything; they way your eye sparkle, with your bright smile ,how you always had you nose in a book and how you always complained about the silliest of things." Sirius smiled brightly. "Next question; How long have we been together?"

"Nine years." I said promptly.

"Do you keep count?" Sirius looked at me sideways.

I shook my head smiling, "I'm a teacher and had top grades in almost every subject, remember, quick math."

"Next question; What is one thing you wish I would not do?" Sirius smirked at the question.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "When ever I compliment you, you make a huge deal out of it."

"Well it's a rare occasion." Sirius shrugged. "For me it's went I'm talking to you and you end up ignoring me because you are too busy reading!"

I giggle before placing a kiss on his check, "Sorry about that. What's the next question?"

"What habits of mine do you find weird, or just things I do?" said Sirius.

"Hmm... well it's not what the ting that your doing that is weird, you sleep walk, but the things I have found you doing." I shook my head.

"What did I do?" Sirius asked half panicked.

"Well one time I found you cradling Moony, thinking it was me." I had to stop myself from laughing when Sirius because a tomato.

"Well, I find it weird that you are find walking around the house with your shirt of but when we go out in public you are mostly wearing long sleeves, not taking it off even tough it's like 30 degrees." Sirius said dramatically. 

"You know why I do that, I don't need random people coming up to me, questioning me." I huffed, talking his phone. "I'll read the next question; Favorite features about each other."

Sirius looked me up and down. "Your eyes and tiny hands."

"Hey, my hands aren't that small!" I complained.

"Compared to my hands they are." Sirius said proudly.

"Well do you wan to know what my favorite thing about you is?" I started, smirking...