Chapter 7

Sirius' hand found their way down to my waist. It was a minute before I pulled away, not taking my eyes off him.

"Now, we have to get you out of here." I said. "Hey, when are you going to post the video?"

"Tomorrow?" Sirius said.

"Are you serious, you said you would today." I shock my head. 

"Well, my editor had his day of, so... yeah." Sirius said following me out of my classroom.

"You do know I hate riding on you motorbike right?" I said walking down the stairs.

"You'll get over it." Sirius said slightly pushing me, causing me to jump the last three steps.

"Hey!" I said.

"Soz." Sirius said, jumping the last steps himself.

We walked towards the door, all of he students were still there, I cautiously walked out, everyone's attention turned to us.

As we walked Sirius grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him.

"Sirius... what are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"Why don't we give them a show?" Sirius whispered, bringing me closer, nearly kissing me.

"Not now." I put my hand up to his face, pushing his away, then turning, continuing towards Sirius' motorbike.

Sirius jogged up behind me, "Why?"

"Just, no, not now." I said not looking back at him.

"Mr. Black?" Someone called, we both turned.

"Yes?" Sirius asked.

A girl stepped forward, "Hi, what are you doing here? Why would you come here of all places?"

"What's your name?" Sirius asked.

"Pansy." said the girl.

"Well Pansy, I'm here to pick up Remus here." He said with a proud smile.

"Which you didn't have to do." I started. "And you do know they don't call me by my first name, right?"

"Fine then, I'm here to pick up Mr. Lupin-Black." Sirius said, the crowd gasped.

"Honestly Siri, one day you are going to be the death of me." I said. "Can we just, go?"

"What, am I embarrassing you?" Sirius teased. "But yeah sure."

Sirius walked over to his motorbike, handing me a helmet, then putting on his own. I put the helmet on, then sat on the motorbike, wrapping my arms around Sirius' waist.

"Bye." Sirius said before starting the bike.

                                                                              ***

When we got home I got off immediately, taking off my helmet, "I hate riding that."

Sirius got off, and took off his helmet, "Nah, you just don't like the speed."

I didn't say a word, just turned around, walked towards the house. I opened the door, two dogs ran out, jumping at me and Sirius,

"Yes, yes, hello, Moony, Pads, your too cute." I petted them as the jumped up me. "Come on."

Sirius and the two doggos followed me in, Sirius started playing with the dogs. I walked into the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea. Once I had finished I sat down on the sofa, Padfoot joined me, sitting on my lap, his black fur going everywhere.

Sirius turned on the TV, "Moony, come here."

Moony sat on Sirius, we watched the news for quite a while, before...