𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔

Will you able to accept me once you know about my past ?

______________________________________

I need somebody to healSomebody to knowSomebody to haveSomebody to hold

Somebody to know

Somebody to have

Somebody to hold

- Lewis Capaldi

______________________________________

As you entered your class , from the frame door you could see some of students surrounded your seat .

You wondered what kind of pranks they are pulling this time . Interesting ? Horror ? Funny ? you named it .

As they saw you standing in front of the classroom door , they quickly scattered around and went back to their seats while giggling .

Slut Freak Creepy Dumbass

and some other curse words....

You sighed as you take out a pack of wet tissues . You considered that as your normal day .

It's very normal for you having classmates or some random students , writing some stuffs on your desk with marker .

Ever since that , you decided to bring few packs of wet tissues to clean up the mess that they created .

Well the most worst that happened to you was when they draw pervert stuffs on your desk . On the same day , instead of having lunch , you just cried during lunch break behind the gymnasium .

You snapped back to reality when your homeroom teacher came into your classroom .

Usually she only come into your classroom if she has some info that she needs to inform .

The arrangement of tables in your classroom is in pairs but since your deskmate changed his school about 1 month ago , you sat alone by yourself which you found pretty great since you prefered to sit alone rather than having a deskmate who always ask for your homeworks even though she or he is just clever as you .

Homeroom teacher
Alright class , slow down your voice . I would like to inform that starting today I will change your seats so you will get a new deskmate okay ? This time I'm the one who will arrange it for you . No objection ! If I found out any of you change your seat by yourself , I will punish you .

All students groaned including you . You were so happy the fact that you can sit alone by yourself but the news that you just heard totaly became the worst news you ever heard .

You
Am I having new annoying ass deskmate again ? you thought painfully hoping you will sit alone again or having a quiet deskmate who knows to mind their own business .

All students started to pack their things before lining up .

The girls lining up at the back while the boys at the front . Since currently there are 12 girls and 13 boys in total , there will be 1 boy left who is obviously will sit alone by himself .

You wish you were that lucky boy who can sit alone but obviously you are a girl so there is zero chance you will sit alone .

Usually the earliest names that called by your teacher will sit at the front .

Basically you can sit at the back if you are the last name mention by her .

Homeroom teacher
Ōmimi Ren , you will sit alone this time unless if there is a new student transfers into your class , then she or he will be your deskmate . Last two person , L/n f/n and Kita Shinsuke .

You
Can my day get even worse ? you thought as you headed towards your new seat .

You were happy that you got a seat right beside the window but absolutely not happy having Kita as your deskmate .

You admitted that Kita has such fine looks and knowing that he has a quiet personality that won't bother you really much but the thought of having his fangirls glaring at you horribly , bothered you very much .

Guess I'm getting bullied much worse than usual ... you thought as your homeroom teacher dismisses your class .

Instead of greeting your new deskmate , who is the captain of volleyball club you decided to put your head on your desk , pretending like you were taking some nap while waiting for the teacher to come in .

Kita on the other hand , wanted to greet you but as he watched your state he decided not to disturb you , feeling that his presence had bothered you really much .