𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖗

Sometimes , things don't turns out
like how we imagined

______________________________________

Shine a light through an open door

Love and life I will divide

Turn away 'cause I need you more

Feel the heartbeat in my mind

- Rihanna

______________________________________

The weekend went quite wonderful than usual for you , maybe because you spent most of the time with Kita even though just by exchanging messages with him .

You woke up and did your morning routine . Starting today you decided to make your own bento because you started getting lazy to line up at school cafeteria .

You hummed happily while making two bento , one for you and another one for Kita . You just hope that the taste will be good since Kita barely eat during cafeteria .

You didn't even know how did he able to practice with empty stomach or when did he even eat .

You put some onigiris into another container , knowing that Osamu , who always hungry for no reasons , will ask for your bento . You wondered how he able to keep his body fit but he told that volleyball did . You can't imagine if he stops playing volleyball after high school . At least that was what you thought .

After you finished cleaning up the mess you made in the kitchen , you grabbed your backpack and went to out from your house as soon as you heard a doorbell rang .

Kita Shinsuke
Good morning f/n-chan.
Ready to go ?

Kita who was sitting on bicycle asked you in happy tone . Ever since the day you went out with him , he told you he will ride a bicycle until your foot fully recover . At first you declined , you didn't want to put more burden on his should but eventually you agreed when he reminded you about him carrying you at school .

You
Let's goo !!

You exclaimed as you hopped on his bicycle and hugged his waist making Kita jolted up a little . He thought you didn't notice it but you di actually .