𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖒𝖞 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙

Thankyou for giving
me a second chance

______________________________________

I thought we'd get to see forever

But forever's gone away

It's so hard to say goodbye
to yesterday

- Boyz II Men

______________________________________

Monday morning is illuminated by the sun shining brightly along with the cozy air . The both of you guys' smiles were bright . As bright as the sun .

Usually the students only see Kita and you walking together from the same direction , side by side but today was different . You guys happily walking together while holding hands which Kita was the first one who interwined his hand with yours .

Some whispers can be heard which , it's not a new thing for the both of you . The students sure love to gossip around especially when topic is about any members from volleyball team .

The both of you almost reach the class until you guys saw the twins were waiting with their hands tucking in their pocket . You were afraid if Atsumu will tease you 10x times worse than he usually did but Kita stayed calm .

Kita already text Atsumu first about the whole story on Saturday and even warned him to not teasing you so much until they are finally declared as a couple .

Kita Shinsuke
Atsumu , Osamu .
What are guys doing
here ?

Miya Osamu
Oomi-sensei said there
is a training today
because the training on
last Friday was postponed .

Kita Shinsuke
Why I didn't get any
text from him ?

Miya Atsumu
Are ya sure ya didn't
get any text ?

Atsumu said while his eyes darting to his captain hand holding tight with yours .

Miya Atsumu
He is in love ~

Kita checked his phone using another hand . His face turned embarrass when he found there was a message from his coach but he didn't reply . He finally realized he was too focus on texting with you and forgot about other people who text him .