𝕴𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊

______________________________________

In another life, I would be your girl

We keep all our promises

be us against the world

In another life

I would make you stay

So I don't have to say

you were the one that got away

- Katy Perry

______________________________________

50 years later

The sound of clock wall ticking echoed in your room that you shared with Kita .

Trying to breath in slow and steady , you opened your eyes , trying to find your husband but failed .

You thought that he was probably at downstairs making some food since he told you last night before sleep that all your children are coming home today along with their family which means you get to see your grandchildren again .

In the end , you and Kita had four children and you were proud of Kita and yourself for able to raise good children .

Unfortunately , grandma passed away 2 years after you gave birth your third child which is a boy .

So she didn't able to meet your youngest child which is a girl .

Kita Haru , Kita Hanako , Kita Hiro and Kita Hanabi .

Sometimes you and Kita able to see grandma in dreams and tell her about Hanabi even if it just a dream .

You were patiently waiting for him , drowning yourself with memories you shared Kita during high school until now .

Finally you snapped back to reality when you felt a warm large hand holding yours .

Tilting your head to the other side , you found Kita with a tray of food .

Kita Shinsuke
Ah finally awake
Princess ? I made
food for you . Are
you waiting for
me ?

Yes , even you guys getting older , he never stop calling you princess .