𝕴'𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

My shoulder will always be
here for you to cry on

______________________________________

But you'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here

- Zayn Malik

______________________________________

It's been one month since Kita confessed and proposed you to become his girlfriend which you accept .

The students already used to see Kita and you being touchy in school which most of students found it's cute .

Some of teachers were shipping you guys as well and instead of complaining , they stayed silent because even though you guys are in a relationship , the relationship does not adversely affect their studies at school .

Sometimes , you come over Kita's house along with your father and having dinner together with Kita's grandma .

You were happy that your father was able to get along with Kita and his grandmother .

Kita at the same time , felt happy for you since your relationship with your father was fixed up .

The incident that happened one month ago for sure left a big scar on the both of you but he tried to look on the good side . If those things didn't happen , your father probably still treating you badly .

You were trying to run away from Kita who couldn't stop himself from keep tickling you around your waist just because he wants to hear your laughter .

You
Shin-chan ! Stop it !

You tried to hit him but failed when he caught both of your arms with one hand only .

Kita Shinsuke
Now what are you
gonna do ? I've caught
both of your arms and
my another arm is still
free .

You
You're playing dirty !
Your hands are bigger
than mine , it's not
fair .

You stucked out your tongue and wiggled your hands , trying to slip off from his grasp .

Miya Atsumu
Can you guys stop
reminding me about
being single ?

Atsumu said while eyeing the couple with his arms crossed against his chest .