𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

- Just imagine that is you and Kita

I will always love you until
we meet again in another life

______________________________________

Put your hand in mine

You know that I want to be
with you all the time

You know that I won't stop
until I make you mine

You know that I won't stop
until I make you mine

Until I make you mine

- PUBLIC

______________________________________

Monday has come . You felt a bit nervous to come to school but the fact that Ayano was the one who created the chaos in school and there were solid proofs that the boys found , you forced yourself to come eventually .

Ever since the last week incident , your father started taking care of you like he always does and you were glad that he became a new person .

After bidding a goodbye to your father , you went out and found Kita who was busying playing with a stray cat while crouching down , waiting for you to come out so the both of you can walk to school together like usual .

Kita's head turned back when he heard the sound of closing door and instantly stood up , fixing his school uniform .

Kita Shinsuke
Are you sure you want
to go to school ? We still
have time if you want
to change your mind .

You
Y-yes I'm sure . I need to
go though if want to hear
her explanation .

Kita nodded and smiled before you two started walking together in silence . Even though you guys already being normal again towards each other , you still find it awkward to talk and being close to him at school , afraid of what the other students will say about it .

Kita being very understanding as usual and gives you some space and time to go back to your old self . Even if he had to wait for days , he will still waiting for you .

Once your feet stepped into school compound , you took a deep breath before proceeding your way .

Kita Shinsuke
Do you want me to
hold your hand ?