Different kinds of fear

''Can you two relax, please? I said already I'm not here to cause trouble''

Marinette and Adrien were both staring at Felix with a mix of ''fight mode'' superhero glare and nervousness. Right after his little revelation, they shut the doors of the living room (For what purpose? Who knows, they just wanted privacy) and made it sure it was clear for the non-Agreste blond that he was not getting out until he explained himself.

''You didn't have a good start, buddy'' Commented Plagg, hovering over Felix, making it the third glare directed at his persona.

The only one in the room that didn't seem to have a vendetta over the boy was Tikki, but it was mostly because she was too busy staring at Marinette with something that looked like worry, sprinkled with another emotion Felix couldn't exactly place.

''Let's start again, shall we?'' He proposed, still not succeeding in making his cousin and his girlfriend at least uncross their arms. ''Hello dear cousin, it's been a while, almost two years, actually, how have you been?''

He then offered his hand to Adrien, who looked at it like he was offering a knife instead.

''Oh come on!'' He knew this was coming, specially with his little experiment from before, but those two were really intent on not offering any olive branch. Also the black cat hovering over him was starting to make him nervous. ''I'm not an enemy! If anything I should be complaining here, because of your little reveal from last year my life got a whole lot more complicated!''

That seemed to wake at least Adrien up, he shifted from the glare a to a guilty stare at the floor.

''Oh...'' He said in a whisper, still not looking at him. ''I didn't even think of that...'' Then worry replaced everything else in his face and he approached him, hands on Felix's shoulders. ''You didn't get attacked, did you!?''

''Nope, unless you count fangirls into that category, then all I got was unwanted attention that was quickly replaced by disappointed once they realized I'm not you... It got old pretty quickly'' He said, trying not to sound as annoyed as he was when he was still mad about it. He was over it now, or so he thought. For some reason Adrien's guilty face annoyed him. ''I didn't come here for that''

''How do you know-'' Marinette interrupted him, stopped, shared a glance with her kwami then continued. ''Who I am?''

''Ahh, that'' He smiled one of his wickest, but stopped himself as he remembered he really wasn't there to pick a fight. ''Like I said, I just did a little experiment to confirm my suspicions''

''You shouldn't even have suspicions to begin with!'' Exclaimed the girl. ''There is a glamour that protects our identities!''

''That's a good point'' Said the red kwami, who looked more curious than anything else.

''I don't know anything about a glamour, but I just connected obvious dots. I'm surprised no one else has, considering you two even live together'' Said Felix, making a gesture pointing at the living area surrounding them. ''Anyways, all I had to do to clear the fog was pretend to be Adrien, knowing that the only person able to tell us apart last time was Ladybug...''

''Your irises have 5.6% more blue than Adrien's, your nose's bridge is angled 0.7% more outwards , and Adrien gets a barely visible dimple on his cheeks when he smiles now, you don't'' Marinette blurted out, met with a room full of silence.

She realized how absurd her knowledge on her boyfriends anatomy was because her face quickly turned tomato-red, then she darted a look at Adrien, who was just gaping.

''I have dimples?'' He asked, then both kwamis and Felix started laughing.

''Marinette where did you even get those numbers from!'' Exclaimed the red Kwami, and honestly if she didn't know, that secret was probably going to die with the heroine, judging by her face, thought Felix.