Red 2.0

''Why do you phrase it like that Luka, you'll worry them!'' Juleka popped into the screen of Marinette's phone. She could feel the others in the room interrupt their conversation to join her video call, and it made her feel extremely self conscious. ''Oh hi'' Said Juleka once she noticed everyone behind the heroine. Marinette shrugged.

''So what happened with Chloe?'' Asked the heroine, and she could see the snake hero trying to appear nonchalant on the screen but somewhat failing.

''She's just late for lunch with my family... and she's not answering her phone'' Luka said, obviously uncomfortable at the multitude on the other side of the screen listening to him.

Oh, thought Marinette...that explained the joint video call with Juleka. Chloe being late to places was not weird at all, everyone on their group had adjusted what 'late' even meant just because of her. But her not being close to her phone? That did warrant some worry.

''Anyways, I just wanted to check on you guys before I went to the hotel myself'' Said Luka, sighing at the end.

''Later guys'' And he just ended the call.

''Well that was... weird'' Commented Marinette out loud. Adrien nodded and Felix was just quietly raising an eyebrow.

''So is Chloe bourgeois a hero as well or...?'' Asked Louie, seemingly confused. Right, everyone knew that Chloe was Queen Bee, but also everyone knew that the Bee heroine has not been seen in years.

''No, she doesn't have her...'' Marinette started, but interrupted herself once she saw the face Tina was making at her. She had the look of someone watching a three legged puppy play. ''Tina?''

The woman snapped at hearing her name, and then smiled sadly. ''Sorry, I was just thinking how young all of you are''

''Huh?''

''It's the first time I stop to think that the heroes of this city are just kids... well teenagers'' She corrected herself once she saw the pout that started to form on Marinette's mouth. ''We all knew about Chloe and you Adrien but... Knowing who Ladybug is pretty much confirms that we are at the hands of kids who haven't even finished school...'' Coming from anyone else Marinette would have thought that Tina was worried about her own safety, but judging by her tone it sounded more like she was worried about HER. Marinette smiled as sweetly as she could.

''We are who we are for a good reason, Tina. Please don't worry about us''

-*-

Adrien followed Marinette and Felix out of the studio, the cold hitting him in full force once on the face. Even if the day had started somewhat nice it was quickly reminding them again that they had not fixed balance yet. But the boy was not stressed about it, not anymore. They knew all the wrongs now, they just had to solve them. Marinette would reveal herself to the whole world and get her powers back in control, and then they would defeat Gianna Rossi. The last thing was returning the temple in Tibet back to the guardians, which admitelly sounded a bit more of a grown up, laws and stuff, problem, than a superhero one, but they would help however they could.

The conversation inside was a lot more pleasant than Adrien expected, specially after witnessing the famous designer fangirling on the floor when he and Felix first came in. Sure, the woman was a bit crazy, but after the call from Luka and she calmed down, she was a delight. As for the modeling... he still wasn't sure how wise was that as an idea. At least for now. Adrien shrugged as he kept walking, deciding to ponder on these things later along with Plagg. He was lagging a bit behind Marinette and his cousin, who seemed to be talking about the lunch they had earlier.