Chapter 1: Sophie's POV

I screamed in agony as the knife went into my arm, but nobody could hear me. Not for miles.

"Shut up, or this is going to be much slower than it has to be, Sophie Foster."

I nodded slightly.

"Good. Now, it's just a needle."

A real big one tho. I thought inwardly as he pulled the needle out of the bag. It was at least two inches long. I tried not to scream as he stuck it into the back of my neck and pressed the liquid inside.

He looked me in the eyes and removed the needles. "You're on your own now, Sophie Foster. If you survive the next two days, you have earned a place in our order. Good luck." He raised the crystal up to the light and disappeared.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at the injury. Water. Water should help it.

I moaned in pain, getting to my feet, and scanning the forest for any source of water. I saw a small pond and almost ran for it. I sighed in relief as it brought peace to my throbbing arm. I noticed a deer passing by. Oh god, I did NOT want to do this.

"Sorry, bud." I whispered as I used my telekinesis to decapitated it. I winced. I had to get food, no matter how disgusting it would be.

After a while, I took my arm out of the water, sighing is satisfaction as it had stopped bleeding. I decided to try starting a fire, because I had no idea how to do it and it would probably take a while. I dragged the deer over to by the pond and began to search for sticks.

...............................................................

WARNING: SOPHIE RIPS APART A DEER AND EATS IT. SKIP TO NEXT DOTS IF U GET QUEASY. DON'T ASK, I'M A VERY VIOLENT PERSON. THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT IN THE SCENE. THANK YOU.

It was nearly dark by the time I had finally started the fire. I groaned in disgust as I ripped apart the deer, searching for meat.

"God, I feel like a psychopath." I mumbled under my breath. I got meat and shove it on a stick a cooked it over the fire. And ate it. It was the worst thing I had ever eaten. But it was better than nothing.

I lied. It wasn't.

...............................................................

The routine of rinse arm, eat, find food, rinse arm, eat, repeat started to seem regular after two days. But oh, god, it was torture.

On the third day I woke up to him leaning against a tree. "Acer." I said. "Did you honestly have to stab me? That made this whole thing worse."

"Protocol. Everyone else had it done, too." He said, and I rolled my eyes. As if that was a good excuse.

"So, you taking me back now?" He paused for a bit and then nodded.

"Sadly, yes. Congratulations, you're officially part of the Winter Order, Sophie Foster."

A/N:

So I know this was short but it's just getting started. Sorry if I'm rushing, this is trashy writing.

I have tons of spare time so I'm going to start the second chapter now.

Have an amazing day!

-Hemispherical Turtle