Chapter 3: Biana's POV

When we had decided we would go to the Forbidden Cities, our parents understood. We had promised to hail them every night.

About a month before Sophie disappeared, the Council decided that the humans should know we existed. So we did have to do any hiding.

We decided to get a apartment, all together, with the six of us. We would all be going to Kennedy High School in our Junior year, and the school was walking distance from our apartment.

On Monday, we all were panicking a rushing.

"DEX, TURN THE STOVE OFF BEFORE YOU BURN THE PLACE DOWN!"

"I'M TRYING!"

I was the last out of the apartment, locking the door and putting the keys in my backpack.

Everyone was calmed down after we walked for a bit. I was really excited. You could tell.

"I wonder what it will be like? I wonder if everyone's nice! I wonder-"

"We get it! You excited!" Fitz said, annoyed.

"Well, aren't you? It's a new experience."

He rolled his eyes. To bad, so sad for him.

When we got into school, we all pulled out our schedules. Me, Keefe, and Linh all had lockers next to each other. The others were spread apart.

"Number 36..." I mumbled, scanning the lockers until I found mine. I unloaded my stuff and got what I needed for first period, leaned against my locker a observed.

It was a lot like Foxfire, but louder and more up-beat. I went pale when I saw the girl opening her locker across from me.

Sophie Foster.

A/N:

I hope you guys are enjoying

Sorry for the short chapter

I have lots of free time, so I will update at least once a day

Have an amazing day!

-Hemispherical Turtle