Chapter 5: Chase's POV

"This is really good." I said with my mouth full of pizza. They had ordered the pizza and we had gone back to their apartment. I noticed Sophie staring at a picture on the wall. 

"Did someone draw that?" She asked.

Keefe nodded. "I did."(A/N: This was before Sophie discovered Keefe's amazing artist skills.)

"Who are the other two people?" I asked. We needed to somewhat cover Sophie's identity, but I was also curious who the other person was.

"Oh-Wylie and Sophie." Biana said.

"What happened to them?"

"Wylie didn't want to come with us. He wanted to stay with his dad. Sophie disappeared a week before we came here." Linh mumbled.

"Oh, NOW I understand why you were calling Kaydence Sophie. They kinda look similar." I glanced at Sophie and Sophie glared at me.

We finished eating and Biana asked, "What time do you guys have to be home?"

"Dunno-nine? Not sure." Sophie shrugged and both our phones started ringing.

Mylah. Crap. It was already eight.

"Um-I'll be right back." We said in unison, and got up and Sophie went outside the apartment and I went into one of the bathrooms.

"Hi."

"Chase. Anything important? Find anyone?" Mylah asked me.

"No-but we DID find Sophie's friends who helped her fight the Neverseen. We can ask them for help."

"Did you tell them that she's Sophie?"

"No! No, of course not. They thinks we're just new kids." 

"Good. Update me tomorrow. Bye." And she hung up on me! So rude.

I went back to the table and said, "Sorry. That was my mom."

"How come Kaydence got the same call at the same time?" Fitz narrowed his eyes.

"Probably her brother, god, you guys are creeps." I rolled my eyes and Sophie came back.

"Sorry. That was my brother."

"Um, I need to ask you guys a couple of questions," I said,glancing at Sophie. "Involving the Neverseen."

A/N:

Yay! Neverseen stuff! I have some good parts coming up. Sorry for the short chapter.

Have an Amazing Day!

-Hemispherical Turtle