Chapter 6: Sophie's POV

"The Neverseen?" Keefe went pale.

I nodded. "Is that okay?"

"Depends on the questions."

Chase glanced at me. "I'll go first. Do you know if anyone around here is in the Neverseen?"

"No. Why are you asking us?" Tam asked with his eyes narrowed.

"Classified stuff." Chase said before I could say anything stupid.

"Is it with the Black Swan? They should have told us-"

"Last time I checked you quit." I blurted out. "The day after Sophie left."

"Sophie didn't leave-she was kidnapped or-" Tam narrowed his eyes again. "How did you know?"

"Word goes around." I shrugged. Chase glared at me.

"ANYWAYS, do you know the Neverseen's next target?" She asked.

"No, why in the world would we know that?" Dex asked, sounding slightly insulted.

"Anything else?" Biana asked, annoyed.

"N-no, that's it." I mumbled.

"Good." Fitz rolled his eyes.

"We should get each others phone numbers! That way we can plan accordingly to the party. You guys should come over tomorrow, after school-" Biana said so quickly I could hardly understand her.

"Biana. We won't be here tomorrow." Linh interrupted.

"Oh, yeah." Biana slouced over.

"Stop it, Biana!" Fitz glared at her. "We're going to see Mom and Dad!"

"Where are you going?" Chase said. 

You sound like a creep. You don't ask people those things. I transmitted, glaring at her.

"We aren't really going anywhere, our families are just coming here and we're spending the day with them." Biana explained, "Well, most of our families. But we could still get each others phone numbers!" Without waiting for a response, Biana snatched my phone and put her number in. "Who's Acer? Your boyfriend?"

"No! He's my brother, idiot."

She then passed around my phone to the others, which I wasn't exactly OK with. I snatched it back when they were done. I saw a name a squinted my eyes. "Who put themselves in as 'The Hair'?"

"Keefe." Biana groaned.

I laughed and shook my head, and then fixed it.

"So, you guys have another hour. Let's watch Stranger Things!" Biana yelled, running towards the couch and grabbing the remote.

"What's that?" Chase asked me.

"Human TV show. Trust me, you'll like it."I insisted, following the others to the couch. 

We started from the beginning and Chase screamed once or twice.

Then it got to THAT scene. With Steve and Nancy.

"Can we skip over this part?" I groaned, wanting to sink into the couch. Biana agreed and skipped it and I check the time.

"It's getting late-we should go." I said, standing up and grabbing my backpack. Chase nodded and got up too.

"Yeah- see you Wednesday?" Chase said.

"Well, if you want, you can come over for an hour and meet our parents-I'm sure they'd want to meet you." Biana said and then screamed "OW!" when Fitz slapped her arm.