Chapter 12 1/2: Sophie's POV

This chapter is a part 2 of the last chapter because something was wrong and it was all glitchy. 

Enjoy!

Uh, I have class?

YOU

Pleaseeee? 

MAX

Fine. Just this once. But then I'm going to class!

YOU

Biana must've noticed me grinning. "Lemme guess, it's Max?"

"Yeah." I nodded and put my phone back in my pocket. "Oh, and by the way," I added to Biana before walking off to meet Max, "Tell Dex it's me."

I caught Biana's smile and then went to the front of the school. I made it down one hallway before I ran into Keefe.

"Ditching?" He asked, coming up beside me.

I nodded. "Only for TEN MINUTES."

"To meet your bOyFrIeNd?" Seriously. If you could talk like that it would be what Keefe sounded like. I snickered.

"Ya. Duh."

"Hey!" Keefe said after a moment of science, "At least it's not Fitzy."

"Thank god for that." I added with a smirk. He laughed. We talked for a while longer and then I got to the front doors. I waved goodbye and felt my chest have little butterflies fly around in it when he walked away.

Not because I liked him.

Because I was going to see Max.

I'm pretty sure, at least.

"Yay! You decided to come!" Max joked as I came over.

I nodded. "Is there something wrong?"

"No! No. 'Course not." He said with a smile. "I was just wondering if you were going to the party this weekend?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Why?"

"Would you want to go with me?"

I smiled even bigger. "Of course! But, just a warning, one of my 'friends' is the king of being a rage monster, so if he does anything stupid, it's not your fault."

Max shrugged. "I don't think he will." He smiled. "See you then?"

I nodded. "See you then."

A/N:

Here is part 2! Sorry it's so short.

I will try to update more often now. 

Thank you!

Have an amazing day!

-Hemispherical Turtle