2

'Man I'm so hungry,' leaving a big sigh. It's probably already 9ish as the group was heading back to the dorm.

He could just taste what his soulmate was eating, how cruel! He hadn't even eaten yet and it's practically morning already. We had just finished practice and we were headed off to the dorms. His stomach began to rumble in retaliation to his soulmate having their fill.

He hoped his soulmate is eating good!

It's strange, he didn't have a sign of a soul mark until he was 8. He began to hear and taste different things. It was so exciting and new to him at the time. He finally had an indication of a soulmate. He tried his best to listen in on them, but as time grew the connection went irregular to rarely being able to hear them. He didn't know what led to their limited communication, but he could only cherish the times they did connect with each other.

We walked back to the van and all of us settled inside our respective spots.

Everyone was mostly chatting amongst themselves, while a few were taking in a nap.

'It's great that everyone is in a good mood after practice.'

Jihoon was sleeping off to the side as well as Wonwoo resting his head against Mingyu. It was a bit of a drive, but we began to settle in back into the dorm.

It was great! The choreography run down that Soonyoung crafted for us felt fun all together. Seungcheol honestly hoped that their fans will feel the same love when during their promotion period.

He sat down at the living room section and waited for his turn for a shower. He changed into his black comfy sweater and sweatpants. Plopping down onto his bed after a decent meal, he hears his phone vibrate at the nightstand.

As he swiped his phone appears the group chat with their manager.

In a group chat:

Manager: "Hello, everyone! I just want to inform you all, we will have a cd signing as of two weeks from now. This is a fan greet online. You all are doing great with the promotion, keep it up!"

As he peered down at the message.

The promotion period was hard but was really worth it. He felt grateful where we're at and to everyone who supports them. (We love you too Coups T^T)

'I think I've been the happiest, and it feels great,' drifting off to sleep.