You were surprised when found her on weverse.

Oh how you felt slightly embarrassed right now.

You always had felt happy after a while when you had posted, it must have been you and you didn't say anything.

He could see the caption and the smile on your face.

"She finally did it huh." he could only just chuckle a bit and imagine a little victory dance from you.

you responded to the post and sent it in.

After a couple of minutes, some of members were coming into his room.

He practically, unintentionally, brought everyone after someone said

"Is this hyung's soulmate?!!"

He could imagine that shout was from Chan.

Jeonghan came into his room

"Is this alright Hyung?"

As he question your response

"No it's alright, there nothing behind the words. I was only saying the truth." As he look at Jeonghan

It left the others who hear his response to go silent.

Did he unconsciously say that?

Yes, yes he did.

Some members started hollering as the rest were cheering for him.

It's going to be a long day.

---------------------------------

You began to receive messages in your thread. As you had headed back to your place. Your phone vibrated in your bag everytime.

It made you anxious.

Just as you headed into your room, you unlocked your phone. And started reading,

"Wow this most be the rumored soulmate huh"

"He deserves better"

"wat a lucky bish"

It left you speechless.

You couldn't help but read the comments, there was so much that other fans replying to your post. That you were focused on the amount of likes they had been receiving from their comments. It didn't feel right to you. You honestly didn't deserve it.

It left you feeling guilty, that you knew you didn't deserve to be his soulmate. You were just insignificant to how much he was worth. From a young age he work his way to becoming an idol with his members and gathered a following during the years. And you, you were still a student and were partially broke. You had a part-time and felt like you were unproductive in your life. Your ex seemed to have their life set for themselves. And you worried about your own progress.

It left you awake for some time during the night.

Until Seungcheol tried contacting you.

You were blocking him off and didn't feel ready to talk. 

You eventually fell asleep.

----------------------------------

During the following day you woke up late. 

You planned you going to call in sick.

It may be petty, but it hurt how people agreed with their comments about you. You wanted to stay in bed and that's what you were planning to do for the rest of the day or when you feel like getting up again.