6

You woke up to about 3 alarms, which increasingly grew louder with each snooze you tapped on your phone. You knew you had to get ready. Your call would be at 6 in the morning and if you missed it, well you missed it. Too bad.

You dragged yourself out of bed to make yourself a quick snack. You needed to prep yourself. You didn't normally dress to impress, but you felt you were a complete slob. You just felt you needed to, you searched through your makeup to hide the deem little imperfections and your prominent eye bags. Once you felt settled with your appearance you prop yourself onto your bed. 

And right on time, it was your call.

----------------------------------------------

S.Coups POV:

"Thank you! Love you!" Waving his hands goodbye to a beloved carat.

He was so happy to meet some carats whenever he had the opportunity, it was a joy and he truly cherished them. It left a content smile glowing off his face.

"Ok here's the next participant! Are you ready?" A staff member asked as they watched him re-adjusting himself in his seat.

"Yes, I'm good, thank you!" as he responded back

Everyone was here and were having their own individual calls with the carats, it felt like a pleasure if they were able to make their day. Just as one of the staff began dialing the number on the line his heart started to pound hard and started to burn up for no apparent reason. It was as if his whole body was having a heatstroke. He knew it couldn't be the case, there was an air conditioner in the room and it felt mildly cool.

'Was I sick? I felt fine a few minutes ago.'

He checks his temperature on his head to see, but he didn't know if it was a fever. He wasn't even sure anymore what was going on.

'Well, I need to push through this call and the seven more leftover.'

---------------------------------------------------

Reader POV:

"WHat is wrong with me why am I burning up, I'm not sick right?"

You took a shower a while ago and dried you hair properly. God, you hoped you can speak coherently to him.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

The moment of truth.

You adjusted your appearance and mentally prepared for your call.

Just as you saw the camera flickered to S.Coups. The burning sensation burst just as you locked eyes onto each other.

"Once you look into their eyes you'll know for sure it's them."

'This can't be,' you thought

With the same shock on his face

You both realized

"You're my soulmate," Seungcheol says aloud in disbelief

A hint of joy peaked in the sound of his voice as it reached his whole face.

To hear him say that, your body resonated a bit giving off goosebump from his words.

You knew he was your soulmate.

You couldn't believe it yourself.

The only thing you managed was,

"Sorry, wrong number" as you hang up the call.

YOu can not believe you hung up the call on S.Coups. You felt like going to sleep.

Your friend would completely murder you for that once in lifetime chance opportunity you failed to do. Oh, why did you hang up the call?

You instantly screamed into a nearby pillow and decided it was best to go to sleep from the flood of information.